like you...

Hello everyone! I am pleased to finally join this site, after lurking for so long. Ii joined, after waiting so. long.The reason i joined was because i have so many ideas. I dont know where to put them, but someone might help with that. Like you, I love zombies,and like you, i love strategies and the storyline. However, unlike you, i am using. A Nook so i will havd a lot of spelling/grammar issues. Also, I am probably the youngest person on this site (11). Dont let this fool you. I am kinda good at zombies and love strategies. please dont treat me like a baby, i am mature i look forward to being active on this site!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone! I am pleased to finally join this site, after lurking for so long. Ii joined, after waiting so. long.The reason i joined was because i have so many ideas. I dont know where to put them, but someone might help with that. Like you, I love zombies,and like you, i love strategies and the storyline. However, unlike you, i am using. A Nook so i will havd a lot of spelling/grammar issues. Also, I am probably the youngest person on this site (11). Dont let this fool you. I am kinda good at zombies and love strategies. please dont treat me like a baby, i am mature i look forward to being active on this site!

I remember when I first joined this site

*begins gray fuzzy backflash to almost one year ago*

ah,good times,well welcome to the site and if you have any questions,just ask me,or send me a PM