Zombies and Co-op Campaign

Okay so as we've heard recently, and whether some want to accept it or not, we will be having a campaign mode for zombies in BO2. Personally I look forward to adventuring through it as I've never been much of a theorist when it comes to zombies, and anticipate learning much about the story. However, the thought has just occurred to me that zombies has put much influence on teamwork throughout the past 2 games, and with the next installment even having its own versus multiplayer mode (Yes it has been confirmed, this isn't a thread to argue these details).

So with this knowledge I wonder if we can expect to see some sort of Co-op campaign, where you can take on the adventure with a friend or friends and achievements/unlocks, etc. would count for both players. I'm not sure if there is anybody who has thought of this yet but if not what do you, fellow CoDz members, believe will happen? Do you think there is the chance of a co-op campaign? I would love to hear some feedback. :)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not confirmed Shoreyo, read my original post. Just something that I hope might happen and seems plausible. I'm asking if anyone else would like to see, or is already expecting the BO2 zombies campaign as co-op.

Ah from your

Okay so as we've heard recently, and whether some want to accept it or not, we will be having a campaign mode for zombies in BO2.

It sounded like it had been confirmed, I was wondering where you heard it