Cvg article - intresting !

First of all, i'm new to this forum and after months of casual reading i decided to sign up. One of the reason i did this is because of the zombie speculation on a fairly respecable site, cvg. After reading this i thought it to be appropriate for me to offer my opions/thoughts. I reccomend everyone to read the article because it is very informative and can be found on the main page of cvg. i would offer a link,however using my ps vita, the cut and paste is very annoying and dosent really work - any ps vita owner will agree! Enough rambling onto the topic - zombies!! I think that every videogame journalist is looking to make their article more exciting , maybe bending the truth slightly. I think cvg have done this and it would be a wise idea not to trust any info, unless confirmed by treyarch.True or false , this info is still very interesting. New characters ? A given,considering up to 8 player co - op. However i truely belive that the names given wont be in the game (oliver north, danny trejo ect. ) for one reason - there not connected. rictofen, dempsey,nikoli and takeo were all connected. Now i dont want to go into the story in depth but we all know dempsy,nikoli and takeo were rictofen's test subjects. What links oliver north and danny trejo ? maybe formed another zombie slaying team? Somehow i cant see it but , on the other hand, they must have got the name from somewhere. They cant have just plucked the name out of thin air a respectable site dosent makd up names like that - its not right. Towards the end of the article it mentions "and possibly danny trejo" i think the site has got confused. Danny trejo has been confirmed to be working on the campaign audio - nothing on zombies. So they think there will be a zombie campaign - not sure . I think this means just more easter eggs like for example completing an easter egg to unlock the next one . Thanks for reading my ideas on this article, i tried to keep it breif as i could write pages on zombies! Thanks :)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Please put this into paragraphs! :P

Oliver North is their military consultant, he tells them what can happen in the future and basically helps out with real life weaponry etc.

Danny Trejo (wrong spelling?) Is the voice of Harper, David Mason's buddy which you see in the E3 trailers.

Peace.

• Administrators

Keep in mind that not everything in that article is confirmed, but I do see merit in the words spoken.

Onto the content, I am incredibly excited to see if they actually follow some of the things listed in the article

All the characters are actually kind of connected (with the exception of Oliver North). The characters from FIVE actually called the main crew at Ascension through the red phone easter egg, and the main crew also interacted with Danny Trejo and the other celebrities through the Cotd EE.

And as stated above me, Michael Rooker was the one who did voice work for the campaign, not Danny. Though that doesn't rule out the possibility of him taking some time while he was there to do some audio clips for zombies. We won't really know any of this until we get some form of official word from Treyarch.