He-e-e-e-llo there zombie fans and Treyarch citizens. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Illuminatti115. Not only am I a zombie map or character designer, but I am an author of the Chronicles that's coming soon.

A little about me, I take everything about these posts seriously. I just roam around the forum and see amazing stories. No offense, they are fantastic, but they are not compared to The Anderson Chronicles or NAZI ZOMBIES IIII. Again, good stories.

Anyway, I am a zombie player. Of course we all are, but my brother and I are having a little problem on the Moon. I love Juggernog, Quick Revive, Double Tap Rootbeer and Stammin Up. My favorite character is Richtofen and Samantha. Maps, uh...well there's still new ones coming out, but from classics, I'd go for Der Reise. Modern, probably Ascension or Moon. My brother wants to play nothing but Ascension. Weapons, right. Of course the ray gun and wave gun, but honestly, I want no one else to get Wunderwaffe DG-2, even if I'm not Richtofen!

I enjoy Anime or cartoons. Mostly Anime, I got Netflix tons of anime. My favorite shows so far are Soul Eater, Nabari No Ou, Fruits Basket, Angel Beats, This Ugly Yet Beautiful World, and El Cazador. Top favorites are El Cazador, Soul Eater, and Nabari No Ou.

Books, I love to read books so much, I like to write them to, although I have no knowledge of publishing them. The books I like are of course Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, and Twilight. But one book I love out of those three are Witch and Wizard. I think they should be in a movie.

Music? I don't even know where to start on that one. My first favorite band was System of a Down and my most favorite is Treyarch of course.

Well, here I am. And if you have any question about me, fill free to speak.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic