Possible Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City based Story?

not making weapons and stuff.

[ Image ]

Group 935 were responsible for creating the Wunderwaffe DG-2, The Monkey Bomb, The Ray Gun, The Thundergun (but kept secret from the rest of the group), The 31-79 JGb215 (Baby Gun), The Wave Gun and The Quantum Entanglement Device.

- Kat

Group 935 didn't make the 31-79 JGb215. Group 935 never produced weapons at Shangri-La, although there is technically no explanation to the 31-79 JGb215, or who made it. Also, the Thundergun was not made by Group 935. It was made by Maxis alone, not the group as a whole.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But wasn't the thundergun developed by Gersch, so either Edward was decieved, or Maxis was time jumping. It relates to Project Thunder.

No, no, and no. None of that. Thundergun was made by Maxis, and it was a secret kept from Group 935. It has nothing to do with this supposed "Project Thunder", and Maxis wasn't doing shit with time.

Peter-Dead (hanging man in Shi no).

Wait, yes he died on Sh no, but on the iPhone version you find his grave, which makes me believe it isnt him, plus many people are missing arms if you look at the power switches(correct if wrong). & the Ray Gun is believed to be made by a man named Porter, or at least the PaP'd version. (Porter's X-2 Ray Gun? also correct if wrong))

Peter-Dead (hanging man in Shi no).

Wait, yes he died on Sh no, but on the iPhone version you find his grave, which makes me believe it isnt him, plus many people are missing arms if you look at the power switches(correct if wrong). & the Ray Gun is believed to be made by a man named Porter, or at least the PaP'd version. (Porter's X-2 Ray Gun? also correct if wrong))

The original designs for the raygun came from Die Glocke (I forget how to spell it), the alien crash site. Porter just improved upon it and made the Porter's X2 Raygun. As for Peter, I'm not really sure. It's all just speculation from there.

But wasn't the thundergun developed by Gersch, so either Edward was decieved, or Maxis was time jumping. It relates to Project Thunder.

No, no, and no. None of that. Thundergun was made by Maxis, and it was a secret kept from Group 935. It has nothing to do with this supposed "Project Thunder", and Maxis wasn't doing shit with time.

It has been confirmed though, that Project Thunder could be Russian, and that the russians were behind the Thundergun. How do you know this? it's too much of a coincidence that the Thundergun is in both Kino and Ascension. If Maxis had a hand in Project Thunder, via time travel, then it could be possible. But who knows, and this is the radio that mentions Project Thunder. Even the names are similar!

- Finally, Project Thunder is nearing completion. My staff has assured me that the remaining limitations of the effective range and power cells will be solved within the next few months - oh, and also - you should know that Doctor Kravcheski does not appear to be adjusting to his new position (radio 4)

and finally Tactical Insertion takes into account the possibility that the Thundergun was Russian. With this thread -

The True Gersch and Teleporters Connection - http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=19697&p=189789&hilit=Project+Thunder#p189789

I'll see if I can find more things that connect Gersch and Maxis. Like I said Kino, and Ascension, too much of a coincidence. Edward had his secrets. Whose to say Maxis had some secrets in case of the worst eventuality. Afterall he was losing faith in Richtofen.

It has been confirmed though, that Project Thunder could be Russian, and that the russians were behind the Thundergun. How do you know this? it's too much of a coincidence that the Thundergun is in both Kino and Ascension. If Maxis had a hand in Project Thunder, via time travel, then it could be possible. But who knows, and this is the radio that mentions Project Thunder. Even the names are similar!

- Finally, Project Thunder is nearing completion. My staff has assured me that the remaining limitations of the effective range and power cells will be solved within the next few months - oh, and also - you should know that Doctor Kravcheski does not appear to be adjusting to his new position (radio 4)

and finally Tactical Insertion takes into account the possibility that the Thundergun was Russian. With this thread -

The True Gersch and Teleporters Connection - http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=19697&p=189789&hilit=Project+Thunder#p189789

I'll see if I can find more things that connect Gersch and Maxis. Like I said Kino, and Ascension, too much of a coincidence. Edward had his secrets. Whose to say Maxis had some secrets in case of the worst eventuality. Afterall he was losing faith in Richtofen.

The Thundergun was made by Maxis. Gersch tried improving it. It's a well known fact that Maxis made the Thundergun and hid it from everyone else, as when you play as Richtofen on Kino der Toten, and you pick the Thundergun up from the box, he says, "So this is what Maxis' secret project was!" or something similar. And Gersch/Yuri tried to improve it with the Gersch device, attempting to somehow put them together, so make the best super weapon ever. Project Thunder was the project which entailed the Gersch device, the Casimir mechanism, and the improvement of the Thundergun. It also had attempts at making the monkeys be able to use the weapons, I think, or something like that. and where you say "Edward had his secrets. Whose to say Maxis had some secrets in case of the worst eventuality." First off, that doesn't make much sense, but I will try and decipher what you tried to say there, so I shall attempt a paraphrase; '[Richtofen] had some secrets. Who is to say that Maxis also had secrets in order to make sure that Edward couldn't have the upper hand if he turned on Maxis.' I will base my retort off that, so if that is not what you meant, I am sorry. Anyways, Richtofen had 2 secrets, and that was that he didn't like Maxis and Sam, and that he wanted to use the Wünderwaffe to his own advantage, not just as a weapon for the Third Reich's advantage in war. Maxis had 2 secrets also, one was the Thundergun, which I think he made to counter Richtofen, in case he went insane with the Wünderwaffe, and the other was that he planned to get rid of Richtofen, because he didn't like how he was obsessed with the Wünderwaffe, and how he was displaying signs of aggression towards him. Maxis had friends in Russia (Gersch, Yuri, and Yena), and so he had them help with the later stages of development of the Thundergun, thus the need for Project Thunder. He was to allow Gersch and Yuri to present to Thundergun to the Russian government, or do whatever they wanted with it, as long as Maxis also had full use of it, and could do what he wanted with it. It is well known that Maxis was not, in fact, a Nazi, but instead needed funding for Group 935, and so he sought funding from the Nazi's. They would fund him under the condition that Group 935 developed Weapons for the Nazis.

TL;DR Project Thunder wasn't where the Thundergun came from, but was instead a project that included post-development of the Thundergun, with the intended effect of making the Thundergun better, and more powerful.

Sorry, if my phrasing didn't make much sense, but you more or less hit the nail on the head, you simply made my point simpler to understand, as I have have a habit of making things to overtly complex. I agree with you. Maxis had friends in Russia, hence by The Thundergun is in both Ascension and Kino. So Time Travel may not have been involved in this case, but then I'm just thinking of the possiblities, and by worst case eventuality, i was referring to Moon and Richtofen taking control. Maxis needed something to fall back on.