What's next?

Who said Cotd was in the 70s?

Deffinetly not me.

Actually.....

I am saying Richtofen used Wunderwaffe DG-2 on the Teleporter and ended up in Der Reise in 1960's. Richtofen used the Gersh Device and ended up in Call of the Dead in 1970's.

lol i think u did illuminati

and im not sure who said rictofen could probably walk in sams body your becuase sam never did herself but the fact the pyrmaid is now open suggests rictofewn might be able to just walk out however it was never open for sma to walk out again however the fact she stayed in pyramid when it was open until swapping into rictofens body and rictofen never leaving the pyramid once in their also suggests you cant phyically leave the pyramid. if rictofen did leave the pyramid thenhe would probably lose control of the zombies

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i think u did illuminati

and im not sure who said rictofen could probably walk in sams body your becuase sam never did herself but the fact the pyrmaid is now open suggests rictofewn might be able to just walk out however it was never open for sma to walk out again however the fact she stayed in pyramid when it was open until swapping into rictofens body and rictofen never leaving the pyramid once in their also suggests you cant phyically leave the pyramid. if rictofen did leave the pyramid thenhe would probably lose control of the zombies

Did I? ....Oh yeah, I did! Lol. :lol: