8 Players; who are the other 4?

Now I've been thinking, who could the other 4 characters be?

It could be:

-random soldiers

-scientists etc.

-younger versions of the original 4

The first two are pretty easy to think about but what about the third option? If, (as some people speculate) you go back in time to stop Richtofen wouldn't you want to help your past selves escape and together you could stop Richtofen and the zombie apocalypse?

Pretty far fetched I know but; what about it?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure the 8 player modes/options are going to be separate from the original story, I'd assume. The zombies we know and love need to remain a 4-man crew IMO, anything else should be separate and I'd assume they would just be random people or custom characters.

I'm pretty sure that the old crew will only appear in game modes with 4 players only. If they were in 8 player as well, I could see it as more of a character selection thing (that means we could play as the old Richtofen too) with other characters to choose from as well. For example, the FIVE crew, Cotd celebrities, and I don't think it will be limited to those characters either if they decide to add more.

There's also always the possibilty of character customization. That, or all the 4+ player game modes will just have everyone as random soldiers. It's still too early to tell.

Now I've been thinking, who could the other 4 characters be?

It could be:

-random soldiers

-scientists etc.

-younger versions of the original 4

The first two are pretty easy to think about but what about the third option? If, (as some people speculate) you go back in time to stop Richtofen wouldn't you want to help your past selves escape and together you could stop Richtofen and the zombie apocalypse?

Pretty far fetched I know but; what about it?

I'm thinking that more than likely, the 8 player modes are going to include soldiers, similar to Nacht der Untoten and Verrkuct. That would not only be awesome, but would keep from interfering with the current storyline.

If the original characters are in the 8 player modes (which I highly doubt, unless it is a character selection thing and has no relevance to the story), I could see it being the FIVE crew since they actually contacted the original crew in Ascension calling for help. Of course, that could've been just for the purposes of establishing the two maps' settings at taking place at the same time.