My Proper Introduction

Tac

• Administrators

Hey guys, I'm TacticalInsertion and I'm here to properly introduce myself to the newer members, and even to the older one's as it's been a long time since I made an introduction, and that one was pretty pathetic!

I'm best known for my storyline work, as I have made over 80 useful threads and have over 2,800 posts, the most of anyone on the site. I have won the User of the Month and I am even now part of the staff, so you can come to me with any suggestion, complaint, or random conversation you may have!

Currently, I am a normal 17 year old High School boy with plans to get my PhD in History and become a History Professor at a University somewhere. I am incredibly intrigued by history and love everything about it, so that is a big thing about Nazi Zombies that draws me in; the historical aspect of it all.

I'm honestly pretty wiped of things to talk about, so if you have any questions about me, just ask them below and maybe we can talk sometime in PM's or around the site!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Brad... How's Isabella? :lol:

Welcome to the site, talk to us and don't be afraid to share your ideas. Being shy is the enemy... and the enemy could be anywhere.

Boom. Call me Ehjookayted. 8-)

CoDz will never die, so long as the men who fight for what is morally right in the face of what is ethically wrong stand true to the tenants of one nation, under Richtofen, with liberty and zombification for all.

Ehj~