Interesting idea about campaign BO2

mcg519

k So what if the kony 2012 thing was used by treyarch, because in black ops 1 their were little secrets in the terminal about it going to africa for the sequel ? :o mason kills kony! all this talk about sleeper cells that kony was one , or maybe we'll get to kill him like castro(decoy) in black ops, plus the quotes from the site are in kony 2012 vid, go see :shock:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

k So what if the kony 2012 thing was used by treyarch, because in black ops 1 their were little secrets in the terminal about it going to africa for the sequel ? :o mason kills kony! all this talk about sleeper cells that kony was one , or maybe we'll get to kill him like castro(decoy) in black ops, plus the quotes from the site are in kony 2012 vid, go see :shock:

OMFG hes right and the voices sound the same too :o treyarch I hope you know what your doing.

OMG OMG I SAID THIS SAME EXACT THING. When the second video from the second quote came out.. I thought *This sounds exactly like the guy from the kony 2012 video*. I disregarded the idea because i thought it was stupid but OMG i cant believe i disregarded it! anyways good find!