The Explanation of Yuri

TFHeart

Yuri Kravcheski is a member of the Ascension Group and is heard on the Ascension radio messages on the map. :D

He was an assistant to Gersch until he was transferred to launching monkeys into space, due to his alleged delays and setbacks on the Gersch Device. Yuri clearly stated his resentment over the transfer, as he claims his intellect is being wasted "blasting a bunch of monkeys into the atmosphere!" He then finds a diary pertaining to Element 115 in some boxes, which he then experimented with in secret. Possibly due to his experimenting, a child (most likely Samantha) then began to take control of his mind, driving him insane until he broke down, and agreed to something with the child, Yuri then tricks Gersch into activating the completed Device, where something drags Gersch to a black hole. Yuri then laughs in triumph, but then panics as he realizes the consequences, screaming "No!" and "What have I done?!"

Here are the Ascension radio's with subtitles:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8wqoExc0Kw

So if Yuri gave the Quadrotor to FPSRUSSIA then maybe the Ascension Group and The Tacitus Group are closely linked? Or The Tacitus Group sent Yuri to spy on Gersch while he makes the Gersch Device?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we are going too far thinking when now we are including FPSRussia to the story.

FPSRussia talks a lot about his "russian" friends who borrow their cars etc. for him to blow up.

Not every single thing he says has to be related to the campaign or zombies. :lol:

I think we are going too far thinking when now we are including FPSRussia to the story.

FPSRussia talks a lot about his "russian" friends who borrow their cars etc. for him to blow up.

Not every single thing he says has to be related to the campaign or zombies. :lol:

I dont think FPSRussia is apart of the story, Im just guessing that the "Yuri" guy he is talking about is a reference to the Ascension group which can closely link to Tacitus

I dont think FPSRussia is apart of the story, Im just guessing that the "Yuri" guy he is talking about is a reference to the Ascension group which can closely link to Tacitus

Most likely not. And he is talking about the car which Yuri borrowed not the Quadrotor.