PC's capable of playing WaW?

Zaptn.

Im trying to get WaW for PC ive got the disc as i tried it on my old PC and it never worked, and on my laptop it was just so laggy trying to play. I know what im doing to download/install everything but i don't know which PC's live up to the system requirements for WaW. RAM and Harddrive i understand, but graphics cards and processors i couldn't tell you which one was better if you displayed 2 different ones infront of me.

People who understand this stuff, can you tell me if this PC would run WaW smoothly lag-free?

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/compaq-cq1120uk-desktop-pc-with-aoc-e2050s-20-led-backlit-monitor-12041390-pdt.html

http://www.shacknews.com/article/54909/call-of-duty-5-pc/

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would the processor not being good enough effect gameplay? How much? When i play it on my laptop it runs smoothly until i go into the map (solo) i'l move my mouse to the right then like 3 seconds later the screen will move with it. I don't want this to happen on a new PC.

I suppose i could buy it then ask them to upgrade the processor? I should i just leave it or look for a PC with a better one?

I have found a PC with the right RAM and processor, but is a

Intel® HD Graphics 2000

Graphics card good enough for WaW?

That's not really a graphics card. That's more like your motherboard's backup solution for lacking a graphics card. You can watch youtube videos with the Intel® HD Graphics 2000, but you won't be doing much 3D gaming with it.