What I really want from the next game

Treyarch, please, please, please put in place a system where you can deal with hackers. It can't be that difficult surely?

Failing that please actually do something about the ones that are obviously hacked and then reported to you. I know this would please a huge number of people.

Oh, and make sure there are zombies, just normal zombies ;)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This cant really be validated. If I were a player like the RelaxingEnd or Mato, and i happen to score a co-op round like 6-10 higher than the previous record, how is it possible to validate? Same goes for NML or something similar. I would point specifically to FeelsBadBro, if the cheating is blatent (like 20-30% higher than the next highest record) there should be a way to report it though, on that end i agree with you. I think trearch should really just have more glitch support so that the problem of glitchers is less prevalent.

PS: i want a solo leaderboard. Make it happen 3arc!

To deal with the hackers id like them to make mercenary games for the most played modes, yes it won't stop them but i hardly see hackers on mercenary

I think he meant in relation to zombies.... If you are talking about zombies, then how would that work? It would split up the community even more, especially with multiple maps, and even more so if they bring back the BO and W@W maps as well.

With regard to validation I'm talking about it being done by Treyarch themselves, whilst the match is being played.

A company developing a game as huge as this should have the resources to figure out the problem. It can't be that difficult for certain checkpoints to happen in game, which if missed do not count towards the leaderboards.

Sure there may be some legit scores accidentally not recorded.....but hang on, that is happening now anyway.

I think this could actually be resloved with the induction of a theatre mode for zombies... that way, scores of the really high players can be validated by both treyarch and the community ;) non-deletable of course, only the persons highest runs should be stored in memory maybe, that way it doesnt take up a MASSIVE amount of space