Melee WonderWeapon WolfBlood

Name: WolfBlood

Creator: Group 935

Type: Melee Weapon

Description:

It is made out of Hellhound fangs and has been rimmed with 115. It has triple the damage of a Bowie Knife and Sickle. You can only get it by the mystery box after completing the EasterEgg, of finding the plans for the WolfBlood.

Note* The easter egg bit is only an add on for an idea of an easter egg, its not need.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, like this idea. But I don't want the EE to be too complicated like Shangri la and Moon. A small challenge is also sufficient to unlock this out of the box. I like the idea how it takes a while to get this in the box otherwise it will be overpowered to have it too early in the game. I give this idea 7/10. Nice one.

I like the idea of high round melee weapons. Perhaps even a shield to go with it.

Just stating idk if u know but its not used as a weapon and also i think a shield would kinda be like a pro jugg, and it wouldnt fit the zombie's atmosphere, maybe like, a special grenade that you place down and you it creates a bubble for a period amount of time. You cant shoot through and zombies cant get in. So u could buy a perk, box or even revive someone??