Hi there

Alter72

Yeah, I just got on the forum because I recently started playing zombies competitively and found myself salivating at the news there would be BO2. I've been playing cod since CoD2. I sorta took a break and started up at MW2, that's right I missed WaW so I'm pretty inexperienced at zombies. I don't really know the forum or how it works so could someone tell me how to get headers above you're avatar (Dempsey, survivor, ect...) and what brains are or even what zombiefication meter does because...

Thanks

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also joined today but been reading posts here for a while. Some of the very best zombie players reside here, Superhands, Tom, Chopper, and many many more. (Can't name everyone). Here you will find forums to help your game play, theories if you are into gossip, and many other interesting points. Find what suits you and enjoy being a member.

The amount of brains you have determines your O,bification, its not really affecting anything else. It just shows you have. Lot of brains which are awraded forbeing helpful.

We are getting rid of headers and replacing them with medals, but you get them (did get them) by achieving things like I ve been active for a year so im a survivor.

Gee thanks, this is probably one of the nicest forums out there. (apart from a few people who criticize everyone). [brains] for all!

Ps: was the forum always this helpful or only after all the spoiled kids ran to mw3?

We've gone through some rough times here (I've gone through them) and some very good and not so good users have left the site, but some of us keep in contact over Skype. We never really had alot of spoiled kids besides the occasional (but inevitable) trolls.