Nathan169's wishlist for black ops 2 zombies

1. I just really want to have more WW2 guns that never have been in zombies. Here is the list of the guns.

LMG

Type 99

DP-28

Pistol

Luger P08

TT-33

M1917 Colt Revolver

Browning Hi-Power

SMG

Beretta Model 38

M-3 Grease Gun

Sten Gun

MAS-38

MP18

2. A better servers for live games and allow voting system to kick annoying or nonresponsive players.

3. Another voting system for which what era guns you want to play this game in live lobby. For example, vote to have WW2 guns in mystery box and on wall guns.

4. Perk cap increase to 6.

5. New perks:

Stopping power (increase bullet damage by 36%) Don't tell me that there is pack a punch already. Also pap'd guns can get weaker in difficult rounds.

Bandolier (increase clip size and reserve) Useful for guns that have low amount of ammo

Akimbo (dual wield weapons) ALL guns you can do with it.

6. Pro perk would be nice if treyarch did it, add the effects from above.

7. MORE GIANT MAPS and FUN MAPS

8. Host Migration when the host leaves in the middle of the game.

9. Allow customized settings for solo or private games. For example what Shoreyo posted here is the link http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=20501

10. Add custom pick attachments feature in pack a punch machine, limit up to 3 attachments.

-Nathan169

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the ideas were great, I'd like to see the Luger and the WA2000 from MW2 in it. Akimbo is a horrible idea, just picture two mg42's and you're halfway there. Giant maps are always welcome if they don't force you to do all this crap like on moon. Host migration will (99.9% sure) be in the sequel because it's standard now. Voting is a very good idea AND era selection too, character selection or customization would be nice.

Not hating just saying.

1)No...unless they make waw2. I know zombies started there so everyone has there guns they love for some good ol' fashioned zombie killing, but as I said before, You bring me any gun from ww2 era and I will show you a gun from this era that is better. Those guns are old. Not saying there is no place for them, but unless I'm playin a game from that era, I want new guns.

2)YES! Better support for higher rounds PLEASE. As for the voting system on annoying players, Private match solved that for me so I'm not too worried about that.

3)This would be a good compromise if they did bring back ww2 guns. Just cause I don't like the idea, doesn't mean everyone doesn't.

4)I hope they have a better idea,(combining a few perks)but yes, this is a good idea also.

5)Bandolier should just be an equipment of some sort. Not one that takes the place off hacker or claymore, just there. No on the akimbo thing.

6)YES!

7)Big maps are welcome but with guidelines stated by Alter. As for fun maps, ALL zombies maps are fun to me :D

8) PLEASE Treyarch PLEASE>>yes

9)possibly

10) YES!