Nathan169's Verruckt Challege

-Map: Verruckt-

-Game: BO-

-Date: March 2012-

The challege is you camp in the BAR room. You can also play solo or with someone else in that tiny room. Only two weapons is BAR (which is on the wall in that room) and any on wall submachine gun or any LMG. No wonder weapons and mule kick (ole fashioned zombie way). You can have any shotgun too. You can have the original four perks (QR, Speed, DT, and Jugg.) Even Bouncing Betties and bowing knife is allowed.

Goal: Past 40 rounds.

Show the gameplay footage to show the proof that you did the challege.

The reward is brains. [brains]

Who will accept this challege? :twisted:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would put the cap at around 20 as well. The only wonder weapons you have to work with are the Ray Gun (you'll get splash damaged to death) and the Winter's Howl, which has a severe ammo shortage. Even 20 is very seriously pushing it with WW's.

Not sure why you mentioned bowie knifing, since the bowie wasn't invented until Der Riese.

Getting to round 40 period puts you in the top 370 on the Verruckt leaderboards

I got 13, I was getting perfect headshots and was getting really lucky with drops. This is just completely impossible, if I can't use box guns, then it is impossible, there is absolutely no way. box guns might get me to like 20-25 on a really good day. 40 will never happen in the bar room without cheating, hacking, or glitching.