Hello everyone

Lenne

• Moderators

First off:I'm not totally new to this forum,since I did read some topics in the last couple of days.

Today I decided to sign up.

I'm a dutch guy,who lives in germany,I was born here aswell,occasionaly I would visit my family in the Netherlands.

How I got started in zombies:That is actually a quite embarassing story. ^^

I did buy WaW back in 2008,but since Germany is just one giant douchebag,zombies got totally cut out of the game.

This was my very first CoD,by the way,so I wasn't too sad about that,I mean,I still had the mp (which was the last good one,in any CoD,IMO).

Regardless of that,I have been very intrested in zombies,ever since I saw Xcal playing it on youtube.

Then,in the summer of 2010,it was announced,that zombies would be in the german version of BO. (They still did cut stuff out of the game. For example:The abillity to blow away limbs etc.,which means that I can't make crawlers and I'm not able to play with people,who have the uncut version...oh...and the nazi emblem,but that is not a big deal. ^^)

So,regardless of that,I was pumped.

I had to get the PC version,because my ps3 broke and I thought,that I wouldn't get a new one. So,I always played on the pc,from a friend of mine,we would take turns. I remember the first few tries,we had. It was bad.^^ We were happy when we got to round 6. (on Kino)

We got better at it and eventually we both were able to reach 30+.

In February,I bought a new ps3. (mainly because of the new zombie maps ,so we basically paid 370 euros Just for zombies,I paid 185 and he did. ^^)And I do not regred it.Not to mention the ton of fun,we have,when we play split screen together,every two weeks. When I don't play with him,I mainly play solo and occasionally online with randoms,just to revive them.(I guess,I got influenced from xcal in that regard ^^)

I hope this introduction isn't too long and that someone will find the time to read it.

Hopefully you don't mind my stay.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there, welcome to the forums :D

That's an interesting point actually... I know there might be compatibility issues on consoles, but if you were to buy, say, a US version of the game for your PC you should be able to run that no problem. For example, a few years ago I bought Scarface for PC, the UK version had so many issues so I picked up the US version off of an eBay seller from the US who offered international shipping and it ran perfectly. Maybe a solution for guys in Germany that wanna play the game the way it's supposed to be played ;)

• Moderators

Fun fact: With the german PC version you can play without any problems online,It's even as if you would play the uncut version. :lol:

For BO2,I will definetly buy the uk or austrian version and I will make a uk/austrian psn account and I will buy austrian/uk psn cards.

IF they will cut it again and...let's just say,that it would be a big surprise if they wouldn't.

It has its benefits,though,since the randoms I play with,are pretty bad,which means that they get downed more often. ^^

Thanx for the welcome and the fast reply. :)