Classic Maps 3.0

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thing about your suggestions is the idea for cutscenes. It just doesn't work with me. I like how the story is very mysterious and hidden, only discovered through radios and other in-game easter eggs. I also like that the only time you ever see the characters is in the actual game. A cutscene just wouldn't seem to fit with the "comic book" style that the loading screens present.

The one exception to this would be the cutscene for Nacht Der Untoten, I do agree that they should bring back the video with the crashed plane and the zombies sprinting in from the distance. I remember the first time I saw that cutscene. Terrifying...

Another thing about your suggestions is the idea for cutscenes. It just doesn't work with me. I like how the story is very mysterious and hidden, only discovered through radios and other in-game easter eggs. I also like that the only time you ever see the characters is in the actual game. A cutscene just wouldn't seem to fit with the "comic book" style that the loading screens present.

The one exception to this would be the cutscene for Nacht Der Untoten, I do agree that they should bring back the video with the crashed plane and the zombies sprinting in from the distance. I remember the first time I saw that cutscene. Terrifying...

That's why I'm saying basically make it for the most mysterious maps, the ones we can't really place how they got there, not to mention they could actually provide us with a deeper story.

The comic book style didn't even appear until Black ops. Besides, they could put the comic books in Multiplayer, and Cutscenes for single player.

The ones that we DO know about, don't need a cutscene however.