New CoDz user

Thorpy91

Hey ppl i'm new to this but I just love reading the views of other people and how much detail you guys put into your thoughts I hope some of you can find the time to join me in killing some zombies and does any1 know if it's the same crew for zombies on the new cod?? Thanks add Thorpy91 on psn :D

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to CoDz, my friend! I now present you with your User's Manual! Click the red text in my signature to view it! In it you will find plenty of information helpful on viewing the forums and maximizing the ease of your visit here! I am sure you will find plenty of enjoyable slaying partners here! To answer your question, we all have our theories, but nothing has been officially confirmed, or even strongly hinted at yet. Give it time and soon we will know more. Welcome to the site, until then, happy slaying!

Hello! I believe you're the one who added me right? (:

I wouldn't mind playing with you, but I've only downloaded Call of the Dead, I haven't gotten around to re-downloading the rest.

Anyways, feel free to explore each and every inch of the forum and to contribute some of your own opinions and ideas. You'll love it here; we are all very friendly :D