Where does Treyarch's inspiration actually come from

This was inspired by Faust's recent post regarding El Dorado and Agathar.

The big problem I still see overall is how to link Atlantians, Illuminati AND The Nazis. Throw Vril-Ya into the mix too.

Please excuse me if this has been covered before.

Vril-Ya are a semi-advanced race, who some thought came from the centre of the Earth, which could be assumed to be Agartha. Atlantians are an ancient advanced race.

These are supposed to be Atlantian Cities around the world.

There is a network of tunnels linking them, and the circle is the location of The Main Atlantis Pyramid.

This can be linked to both Vril-ya and Agartha, among many more.

Where have we heard about Agartha? Ok, this is a pretty impressive list - Gilgamesh, The Greeks, Orpheus, Homer, Plato, Incas and Edmond Halley.

Orpheus tried to save his wife, and named the place Hades.

Gilgamesh had long conversations with Agarthian's of the Underworld.

Homer and Plato both wrote about it.

Halley tried to find the place.

The Inca escaped the Spanish and carried their treasure in Agartha. Is this El Dorado?

Both Buddhist and Indian theology reference it, in Buddhism a Holy Man lead a tribe underground to colonize Agartha...the people ended up with Scientific knowledge way beyond anything that the surface dwellers had. In Indian Rama was an emissary from Agartha.

Nazi Germany sent an expedition in 1942 to Rugen, a Baltic Island. This was to find the entrance to Hollow Earth. What's interesting about this is that there are a few people who have written about The Nazi's having actually being a seperate race coming from the centre of the Earth. One of these authors even thinks that a lot escaped the end of The War on Submarines heading to Argentina.

So where do the Illuminati's fit into all this?

This is faust's topic if you want to compare the maps........

viewtopic.php?f=81&t=19126

How can 2 different maps basically have similar ideas but really not the same. One is an Atlantian map which as links to both Shamalla and Agartha, but spell it differently and is Atlantian in nature first?

And lastly, where I have come across issues before when thinking about all of this stuff....I wonder where the game makers are getting their information from, because an awful lot of stuff on all these subjects can be very very different. If we know where they are getting it from (what myths, texts etc) how much are they changing it for artistic value?

I read a book 11 years ago called Decipher by Stel Pavlou. This book got me interested in a few things, and kinda shaped an awful lot of my interests which I still have today - physics, Atlantis, Super Races and Theology.

It tells the story of a group who whilst drilling in the South Pole Sea drill into a solid wall of what appears to be diamonds, but on closer inspection is completely covered in ancient symbols never seen before.

At the same time there has been an increase in catastrophic Natural Disasters.

Using and combining various theologies from the Major Religions they attempt to decipher the language, and ultimately save the world! Temples are discovered all across the world built of this mysterious material, including some underwater ones. Can't remember the name but Vril/This crystal......so many different interpretations of what should be one simple story. In the same way as Atlantis/Agartha. Even look at the different spelling for Agartha/Agharta.

Some of the Physics is a little bit odd (it was written in 2001 but the date of the book is 2012) but I think there would be a fair few people on this site who would enjoy it.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic