Teleporter theory

Hi, this is my first post so it may have a crap load of flaws with it. I have been lurking here for about 3 months, but have finally decided to join. :) So, my theory is about how the crew gets to the maps, considering there is not a teleporter in every one of them ( like ascension).

Ok, my theory is that Richtofen has a pocket teleporter that expands when put on the ground so everyone could fit on it. The reason that they have to stop at a map is because the teleporter needs 115 to operate. Since there is a wonder weapon in every level, I believe that each one has some 115 in it, so they have to shoot in into the teleporter, kinda like how the wonderwaffe overrides the teleporter in der riese. Once they do that, they can teleport to somewhere else when they are being over taken by zombies or an instance like that.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there welcome to the site !

So this could be true, there is an actual pocket teleporter in the moon loading screen so there's some evidance that backs your theory !

I always figuered that the pocket teleporter would just teleport anyone within a certain radius of them without the need to lay anything on the ground , like in shangri la ... U seem to teleport back in time just like that.

Hi, this is my first post so it may have a crap load of flaws with it. I have been lurking here for about 3 months, but have finally decided to join. :) So, my theory is about how the crew gets to the maps, considering there is not a teleporter in every one of them ( like ascension).

Ok, my theory is that Richtofen has a pocket teleporter that expands when put on the ground so everyone could fit on it. The reason that they have to stop at a map is because the teleporter needs 115 to operate. Since there is a wonder weapon in every level, I believe that each one has some 115 in it, so they have to shoot in into the teleporter, kinda like how the wonderwaffe overrides the teleporter in der riese. Once they do that, they can teleport to somewhere else when they are being over taken by zombies or an instance like that.

They arrived to der Riese by Truck.

listen the begining of the loading screen and the song u will see your self.

Just did! I change mind it is far to simple and it makes no sense at all!

Darling explain to me how they drove to Der Riese and ended up on a Teleporter pad with both doors that lead in and out locked ? Also Dempsey says: "What the hell just happened ? every one ok ?" a known reaction to teleporting, because most people don't ask "what the hell just happened ?" after a truck ride. Which was followed by Nickolai saying: "ugh I feel like I will throw up" a known side effect of teleporting.

So ether Richtofen made some type of flying car or some type of teleporting was involved. Oh but if I am wrong please correct me darling.

plz dont call me darling i aint no homo man,than it is a game for christ,u cant have every detail

of story or anything else wraped up so it make 100% sense.If you look on the begining of the trailer for Der Riese it show that they coming by car only 3 guys cause Richtofen is alredy in Der riese u cant hear him as they arrive.Other leves it is something else but in der Riese i personaluy think that they get there not by teleporter.

plz dont call me darling i aint no homo man

Calling some one darling is not gay. Trying to be respectful in my post so I figured why not call you a loving a name. Sorry for trying to be friendly.

it is a game for christ,u cant have every detail of story or anything else wraped up so it make 100% sense.

Do you know what game or forum this is ? This whole site is based around finding details my dear.

If you look on the begining of the trailer for Der Riese it show that they coming by car only 3 guys cause Richtofen is alredy in Der riese u cant hear him as they arrive.

Oh really ? You may of watched the wrong trailer my friend, because I do not see a truck.

Other leves it is something else but in der Riese i personaluy think that they get there not by teleporter.

I can respect that.