SNN glitch/trick

Zkreym

So today I was playing SNN on BO and was running a train in the Trenchgun room and notice NO zombies went through that one barricade right next to the Trenchgun. This can maybe be used as a strategy for camping since there is ONLY one barricade. All you would have to do is cover 2 doorways.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm...according to your sig you have played one game on SNN and your highest round on said map is...15.

Perhaps you should consider getting some more experience before posting your tips for success :lol:

-_- those are my co-op scores, I've played SNN on solo about 20 times. :facepalm: I don't count my solo runs as my records.

it is good strategy for 2-3 players to stay there leave the Storage closed and stay still so u can line up all zombies!1 guy has to get the window (they will come trough there)and help as well,the other guys taking down the horde,equip bouncing bettys and place them in the spare space if u get over run.this is working till round 15-20 depends on your skills atc.For solo i leave the doctors quarters closed and camp over there until i have enough points.Than run in fishing hut or comm room.