how to play zombies on this

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello there friend!

Just been browsing the forum and noticed that no one has replied to you post yet! My name is DarkJolteon, but you can call me Jolteon. Any queries or questions do feel free to ask me, I am on most days and am more than happy to help!

Now, on to your question. At present, the only way to play custom zombie maps is on Call of Duty: World At War, and this MUST be on PC. Custom Maps were not programmed into consoles unfortunately. However, if you have a PC (or Mac) that can run World At War, the game can now be picked up pretty cheaply, and arent too difficult to find.

I hope I helped! If you need any more information, do feel free to ask!

-Jolteon

Lucky you, I cant call him Joltean- hes too cool for that :lol:

Welcome to the site, if we can help, we will. Unless your trying to take over the Earth cause its destroyed. (Moon joke Sort of fail...)

Have funnnnnN!

Hellhound?!?!?! OF COURSE you can call me Jolteon :D You have more have earned it :D

Sorry for being of topic, I just saw that and had to let Mylittlehellhound know xD As you can see, we're all very friendly here at CoDz :D

-Jolteon

Welcome to the site! I am glad to see Dark Jolteon has answered your question. I do hope that you continue to maintain your account here even though your question has been answered. There are many, many great things to read here. Like the Master Zombies Guide written by Ehjookayted which can be found under the General Zombies Discussion section. In sub-forums under that same section you can also access the Zombie Training facility, Research facility, and Asylum. Which are filled with many magnificent posts on the storyline behind zombies.

And of course just browsing around you will find many interesting posts about many different topics that you can comment on as you see fit! Enjoy your time here!

Maybe I can give you more precise answer if you have steam version follow these steps:

waPorkWTTsw

To start map in game go to mods at the main menu click the map you want to play.

Then open console from § button and type in devmap nazi_zombie_map name here

And press enter to play!