Two Earths

Vril Killer

Ok so I know a lot of people will tell me this topic has been done to death and there's nothing more to it. But i disagree.

It's been almost 4 months since Moon came out and still there has been no patch rectifying the "Two Earths". To me this says that it is intentional by Treyarch, as they could have easily fixed it when they introduced Mule Kick to all the maps.

It's 4 months till the viral will most likely start so I want your opinions. I'll start: Richtofen pre-empted Maxis'/Samantha's plans to destroy the Earth and laid some sort of trap to avoid the destruction of the Earth. I have no clue what, but if Richtofen's intelligent enough to Time travel and teleport then I certainly don't believe it's out of the realm of possibility that he could do this.

I want all your ideas, go! [brains] for the best ones

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Haha either it's intentional or it's not. I am on the line, swaying back and forth constantly, but currently on the unintentional side. Why? First, I'll begin with the painfully obvious, there are two different skies: Area 51 is basically white and Moon is starry and black. When you finish the Easter Egg, the coding tells the game not to flip the sky to white when you travel to Area 51 like it usually does, they want it to stay starry/red and not go back to the normal Area 51 sky. So basically there isn't a second Earth, the sky has just been flipped upside down to match the Moon's, thus making two Earth's. Treyarch just tried to save space with having one skybox etc. This is just mine and a few others' theory.

• Administrators

I can tell you what treyarch developer has said that even other dimensions are possible in zombies.

Surly not everything has been discovered yet.

I don't doubt that he said it, but do you know off of the top of your head where it was said?

But regardless, different dimensions shouldn't make two Earth's, that would be due to A51 not actually being A51. By different dimensions, I think of it as the paradox's and teleporters.

Besides, if your earth glitches out and disappears, than you complete the EE, it only shows the effects the explosion made. You than go to Area 51 and check the earth and it's still only shows the explosion effects. Not the earth.

I don't think Treyarch would fix it anyway, being that it is only a cosmetic glitch that doesn't affect gameplay. Besides, I think changing the code so the earth disappears after the egg, than re-adding it when going back seems like to much. They may as well have the sky change instantly if you're on Area 51 when the rockets hit.