xFaTaLx RaMpAgE Appreciation thread

MixMasterNut

I just want to take a moment to give special recognition to certain codz member, whose value here I feel is often over-looked. Or if not overlooked,the gratitude is not expressed as much as maybe it should be.

I feel that CoDz is a great hub for all things zombies. This is where many among the best talents in the Z community congregate to. We share our knowledge and ideas, and through everyone's individual strengths we are made stronger. We have some of the best story-theorist, easter egg hunters, and game strategist, etc in the entire zombie community here. No matter what it is about zombies that interest you, you will find it at CoDz. That's why we are so strong.

So with all that said, I want to say Bless you xFaTaLx RaMpAgE for not only pretty much single handedly holding down the DOA front on CoDz, but holding it down like a BOSS!!! I'm sure your corner of the Z community gets awefully lonely at times. But just know that CoDz as a whole not only appreciates you. We NEED you! So I think I speak on behalf of all of CoDz when I say, thank you for being the Dead Ops Arcade LEGEND that you are!

-Mix

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...