What killed the astronaut zombie for good?

YourDragon son

Hi members of CoDz, i haven't seen anyone posting about this so i decided to join so it might be of some use to people.

I was playing solo with no internet on. I play like i normally do get jug first, quick revive, do not mess with the astronaut zombie at all from level one, get hacker, ray gun and wave gun, bio dome.

But at around round 20 i threw a gersch device so i could hack a death machine (which was right next to a nuke) and the astronaut got started to get sucked in. But while the gersch was still active i shot one of my zap guns cause i thought i had the ray gun out and got my max ammo and nuke. But after the nuke went off and gersch deactivated i did not see a moon walking astronaut. He just disappears like he wasn't even there in the first place.

He didnt spwaned ten rounds later even when i came back from area 51.

He's just gone for the entire game!

I think ill test this with internet and no internet solo and then online with randoms (assuming we even make it past area 51 without people quiting when i cant revive them for there actions lol or not dying trying to save them)

But i think the nuke and gersch killed him for good or it was that random zap bullet i shot hit him while still getting sucked in. But i'm going to guess i was just lucky.

Tell me what you guys think and maybe you guys might find something that caused this. Test this if you want cause it'll take a while for me to test for now.

P.s If there is a post about something like this sorry i never noticed it and will post this there.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it might have been a glitch. Or the Gersch Device doing its job and teleporting him somewhere! I've heard of him spawning behind a window where he will stay for the rest of the game. Perhaps this is your case?

Or he could've just disappeared. George disappeared and never came back in a co-op game I had. We all left because we wanted more perks.

Wouldn't it be awkward if he appeared in Area 51?

I think it might have been a glitch. Or the Gersch Device doing its job and teleporting him somewhere! I've heard of him spawning behind a window where he will stay for the rest of the game. Perhaps this is your case?

Or he could've just disappeared. George disappeared and never came back in a co-op game I had. We all left because we wanted more perks.

Wouldn't it be awkward if he appeared in Area 51?

That would suck if he appeared in Area 51 depending on where he is in there (hint pack a punch cage lol). And i never thought of looking in the windows. Next time i don't see him spwaning for rounds i'll check the windows. Thanks for the info! :)