FIVE and importance

demesphor

idk if theres a post about this anywhere, but what is the significance of FIVE? yes we know our heros are in ascension at the sametime. but what does FIVE have to do with our heros? Porter or Yuri as the pentagon theif? AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WANTS TO KNOW THE TRUTH???

and if there is a post about this already well then lets have a re-teach. who knows might spark new ideas. . .

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that the importance is to show that a character was able to escape the grasps of 935 and come back to FIVE. Plus to show that these experiments were going on inside America.

well yes to the first but to the 2nd we already knew there were expierments going on in america. remember 115 is in nevada which is probly where the outbreak started for america

Fair enough. It is indeed possible that they started in Area 51, and moved to FIVE. Who knows, we can't tell.

im not sure cause it seems the outbreak is starting in area 51. which is why the zombies all come in the beginning to moon. but i also think that the pentagon had 115 too FROM area 51.

• Administrators

How can we tell which came first between Area 51 and FIVE? We truly can't. And the Americans got Element 115 from the Chicora Meteors in Pennsylvania and sent them to Area 51. But with that, we still can't tell which happened first, but I do assume Area 51.

How can we tell which came first between Area 51 and FIVE? We truly can't. And the Americans got Element 115 from the Chicora Meteors in Pennsylvania and sent them to Area 51. But with that, we still can't tell which happened first, but I do assume Area 51.

question is are u talking about moon or area 51? cause our heros cant be in the same play twice

Indeed. I really do hate the search bar though, I NEVER can find what I'm looking for even though I know it's there. I can't figure out if I'm just an idiot or there's more to the search function.

ur not an idiot. its the search bar not u. cheer up dude ur one of CODZ best posters...post-ers?