A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol. Btw Clan, you can ask questions about the story here if you would like.

ok thanks.Btw its monkey or WKZ :lol: (actually im just giving you a hard time)ok umm to start......theres this guy richtofen..and this other guy maxis..and this dude edward..and evil little girl..and fluffy...and 115..but then what? :lol: Im seriously lost in the story man,maybe you could explain it to me?

Well, you can read the first post for a real in-depth explanation (if you have time), but here's the gist of it:

Doctor Edward Richtofen was a plastic surgeon who joined Group 935 to help humanity. When he touched the Pyramid on the Moon he became schizophrenic, crazy, and eventually masochistic. He then signed up with the Nazis, betrayed Maxis, and did a bunch of horrible things. Richtofen eventually became an omnipotent being in another dimension.

Doctor Ludvig Maxis created a research organization called Group 935 to improve the human condition. When funds were short, he made a deal with the Nazis to exchange weapons for money. He created many scientific devices, and he loved his daughter very much. Maxis eventually became a mind without a body, existing in a data format.

Samantha Maxis was Ludvig Maxis's daughter. She accidentally got inside the Pyramid on the Moon before Richtofen had a chance to. Her father's wish was that she killed all of the people who betrayed her dad. She did, but Richtofen kept managing to escape. She spends the majority of the game trying to kill Richtofen with zombies.

Fluffy was Samantha's pet dog. Due to a freak accident with a Teleporter, she mutated and became the first H*llhound. She was pregnant at the time, so she bred and made a whole species of them.

Element 115 originates from outer space. It's not naturally found on Earth. It has electrical properties and the ability to reanimate dead cells. The electrical properties allow it make many cool gizmos and weapons. The ability it has allows it to make zombies. 115 acts like a virus spreading around the planet, with zombies as incubators.

Anything else?

Vril can be considered the polar opposite of 115. 115 is matter. Vril is energy. (well, sorta) 115 comes from outer space. Vril comes from deep within the Earth. Vril was a powerful substance and energy that could be utilized to do pretty much whatever you want, as long as you have the technology. A race of people, who called themselves the Vril-Ya, naming themselves after the substance, mastered vril. They mastered it so much that every person in their society had the power to kill at will. However, us normal humans cannot successfully use vril. This is why Richtofen used both vril and 115, as he couldn't use vril alone.

Shangri-La was known to be on Mars by the game coding as well as the fact that you can find a red mountain range in the background. It doesn't amount to much. It just means the Vril-Ya took Shangri-La there and back at some time.

The Vril-Ya are probably the most "supreme" race there is. They were so advanced that they considered us barbarians. They originally planned to wipe us out eventually, but instead they opted to leave us alone. Their technology at this point is beyond comprehension.

No problem. I'm happy to inform. :)

Vril can be considered the polar opposite of 115. 115 is matter. Vril is energy. (well, sorta) 115 comes from outer space. Vril comes from deep within the Earth. Vril was a powerful substance and energy that could be utilized to do pretty much whatever you want, as long as you have the technology. A race of people, who called themselves the Vril-Ya, naming themselves after the substance, mastered vril. They mastered it so much that every person in their society had the power to kill at will. However, us normal humans cannot successfully use vril. This is why Richtofen used both vril and 115, as he couldn't use vril alone.

Shangri-La was known to be on Mars by the game coding as well as the fact that you can find a red mountain range in the background. It doesn't amount to much. It just means the Vril-Ya took Shangri-La there and back at some time.

The Vril-Ya are probably the most "supreme" race there is. They were so advanced that they considered us barbarians. They originally planned to wipe us out eventually, but instead they opted to leave us alone. Their technology at this point is beyond comprehension.

No problem. I'm happy to inform. :)

cool.I cant wait for the movie!I might read through the OP soon,so I can tqke more of a part in the storyline side here at codZ! :)

Oy! I have a problem. You say the pyramid that landed on the Moon is the same as the black MPD. I disagree. I believe the floating pyramid to be the same as the one in the panel right below it.

No offense mate,but ive seen a couple of your posts,they seem to have a rather negative tone.Try a :) once in a while :lol:

I look forward to it, MonkeyBomb. Thank you.

Mac, what you're saying does not make sense. Even if the Moon pyramid was two separate pyramids, the floating pyramid is another altogether.

We are told there's a pyramid on the Moon. Well, we found one. It may not look exactly the same, but it is a pyramid nonetheless. We go to the surface on the level, and there is no pyramid. Thus the pyramid referred to is this one, physical appearances aside.

I look forward to it, MonkeyBomb. Thank you.

Mac, what you're saying does not make sense. Even if the Moon pyramid was two separate pyramids, the floating pyramid is another altogether.

We are told there's a pyramid on the Moon. Well, we found one. It may not look exactly the same, but it is a pyramid nonetheless. We go to the surface on the level, and there is no pyramid. Thus the pyramid referred to is this one, physical appearances aside.

ok,whats with pyramids beside the MPD?

According to MixMasterNut and his sources ( http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/vBulle ... 5-30-12%29 ), there were three pyramids. One on the Earth. One in orbit. And one on the Moon, basically. I incorporated that into this thread because there has still to this day never been an alternative. No one has ever offered a countermeasure to it. It works.

The Pyramid on the Earth is likely the one in Shangri-La, possibly responsible for teleportation/time travel. In Call of the Dead, you see a light in the sky from something artificial, either the orbital Pyramid, Griffin Station, or a satellite. Since Griffin Station had no beacons, and the Nazis nor Soviets had satellites that could do that, I think the Pyramid is the most likely option. And the Moon one we see up close.

I believe the rock is just a coating on the outside of the pyramid. These things seem to perform technologically advanced functions. No way would they be made out of simple rock. A coating could be there for some reason we don't know, much like lead-lined ships.

There is a pyramid seen floating towards the Moon on the top panel of the comic. In the next, there is a grounded pyramid. I'm sure it is the same pyramid. It can't be the MPD because the pyramid in the loading screen is on a ground location we cannot access. We have never stepped outside the boundaries of Griffin Station.

@WKZ

Is that better?

What do you see following that image? An Excavator. As in, something that can demolish rock. Something that can reveal the technological marvel within. It would also explain the stone slabs in the Biodome.

You can argue this if you want, but you can't say anything more likely than I can. I'm sticking with MixMasterNut's idea. To challenge this idea is to challenge the idea that CoDz has unanimously accepted for the past two years.

And please don't spam my thread Mac.

The MPD has been in an underground cavern since before Richtofen teleported there. Which means before Griffin Station and before the excavators.

Please don't say that it is the idea that Codz has unanimously accepted. It is so arrogant and self conceited to say that your thread is unanimously accepted across Codz.

and sorry about the picture.

How exactly do you think the Pyramid got there? It crashed on the Moon. In some form or fashion, that's how it happened. There is literally no other way. You can't teleport something without a pre-existing teleporter there already. I say when it crashed it caved-in.

It's arrogant to say someone else's idea is accepted? Are you alright?

"To challenge this idea is to challenge the idea that CoDz has unanimously accepted for the past two years."

Codz has not unanimously accepted your story and ideas. It's why it is not stickied and it is why people still do not agree on everything you have said.

You're not listening to what I am saying. There were no excavators before Richtofen discovered the cavern.

Archived