Shangri La time travel explanation.

Daveyjone

• Administrators

Yeah until someone comes up with something else I'm sticking to this. This is one of those topics that I can be easily swayed, but it's just such a confusing topic I'm trying to figure it out. I mean it's difficult to try and make sense of something that's not possible xD But I appreciate you helping me out and discussing, you're the kind of person CoDz loves! :D

Absolutely.

If somebody can provide a better answer then I'm sold but I think we have the right idea, for now.

At times you can often find yourself arguing/debating with someone even though you both think the same thing, the confusion comes from the way posts are worded and how you interpret a certain explanation!

Like you, I too am trying to figure all of this out; time travel and paradoxes are such a prominent plot element in the zombies storyline that I think if we could fully understand how it all works then our understanding of the zombie story would be a lot more clear.

We should maybe get together and share some ideas on the matter sometime, With two minds at work we are more likely to uncover the truth!

Gosh that's a great idea! I would love to work with you in this! The sooner we start the better, my Skype is TacticalInsertion so hit me up when you can

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic