New musical EE on CotD?

Has anyone seen, heard of, or even tried this one? Can we get some of you guys to try this one out and report back with your results?

Ky-JDptsaKU

Looks interesting. But I'll be honest, after the wild goose chase Benn sent us on with the musical brick EE on Kino, I am very hesitant to believe this one may be true. But still worth investigating I guess.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea looks like it is another little EE music in COTD map Treyarch had from beginning. NO big deal though as long as it is not an extension for another EE.

When I started playing this map I also heard rumors that if you shoot the light on top with a particular weapon it actually spawns pap instantly by location next to you. I don't know if this might be along the same lines. This was later debunked.

Speaking of EE for the main song in call of the dead, did you guys notice that the EE stone in the PHD room can be obtained even without opening that door. All you do is press square or x(in xbox) by the location between the window and box next to stairs. This is the location you land when you use the flipper which happens to be right above the room where the stone is.

Another little EE in Der reise you can actually get points by standing next to quick revive machine, this way your points will end up in 5 rather than 0. You don't get a lot of points (probably 25 or something) but it is fun. Thanks to Fatal Rampage for showing me this. I am sorry if this has already been posted. Just consider this a bump for newbies like me on this map.

way~

Nikolai, I will briefly summarize this for you.

I watched the video once and the person in the video is talking about a brief music he heard when he gets all the perks in COTD map by killing George with Dragunov pack a punched. In order to hear this you have to shoot the top of the light house where you see the light with the Pack a punched VRIL.

Oh and apologies for the double post but the extra points is by going prone in front of the perk machine and works for all perks, power regardless, however they did not add it to Mule Kick. Next time I play I will test if this works at the back of the Speed Cola machine, where you can see it shine through the wall in the Thompson room.

Interesting. It sounds so familiar. Very similiar to the fate room in Dead Ops, and the loading screen of Shi No Numa.

I wonder if the fuse had anything to do with it? This makes me wonder if the items you have temporarily on this map (Fuse, Vodka, Vril Generator) could be used for some small easter egg like this?

The conditions he said for it were:

All 8 perks before Round 20

PaP V-R11

Shoot the light in the lighthouse.

Gonna attempt this now. I won't be able to record it or anything, but I will be able to confirm if it's true. He said it took him a couple of turns for it to work so I'll try it a couple of times.

I trust your word, Rissole25, a hell of a lot more than Benn's. And if you try this one, know I appreciate you taking the time to test this. Please let us know if you find anything. That goes for all codz members.

The fact that Benn says it took him a couple hours makes me think he's completely BS'ing his viewers again just like he did with the Kino musical brick EE. I wasted hours chasing that hoax EE that could have been spent elsewhere.

I have tried it numerous times and it hasn't worked. That's not to say it isn't there, but I am doubting it is real now. It should've worked if it was there. He said in a comment on the video that his friend searched the code for it and didn't find anything. I'm pretty sure it would've been there if it was real. Maybe cjdog can take a look?

Also, Kevin would've put it up on his youtube channel, as he has all the songs he composed on there.

IMO, MYTHBUSTED!