Rape Train Help?

Hi, I mainly play on kino. I was watching youtube videos and it seems like the most succsesful people would run a rape train then use thunder gun/zues cannon. so ive been trying that latley and i would do pretty good until 2 or 3 zombies would come and cut me off and ruin everything. doing this can get me to the middle 20's but its still not good enough to beat my record of 33. when i got to that round i would use the teleporter then run around the entire map. Is there anyway around my problem? is my new strategy a better one? please help. [brains]

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When we are running circles, we normally try to design out train that way, that we have an option to put these 2-3 zombies that are coming from our front into our train.

There are 3 general strategies to do that:

a) Normally this works just by dodging them.

B) An alternative is to do a cut-back, meaning you do not dodge those 2-3 zombies, but you change your direction and dodge the whole train behind you. This makes sense if the 2-3 zombies are in a not passable gap, but your train behind is in a wide open area. My coming out tomorrow verruckt video will contain some crazy trains which actually contain such cut-backs in the general idea of the area, and then once everyboy spawned you can go over to the circle.

c) In some areas, you can also do a 90 degree run-away, meaning you dodge no one. For instant, you get zombies in front of you coming from the M16, a train behind you on stage near podium, and you go just down the stairs to the theater chairs.

Good to know is also that the hardest part of Rape Training is while the zombies spawn. And the more spawn, the harder it gets. Means, you thunder your train and you get 24 zombies spawning. But if you use a Commando or so, you just kill one by one. And one by one is easy to get into the train. Whereas getting 24 in a train can be tricky. But thundering is faster, that's the way things work.

Often, just a change in the direction of your circle can do the trick to make a circle way easier. I recommend my video, linked in my signature, where I talk exactly about this stuff like directions and stuff you need to keep in mind.

With some practice, this should then actually be no problemo.

When I get home I'll make a quick 5 minute video of rape training on kino, specifically aimed at training a circle rather than a train.

There is quite a difference as one is for points, the other is for Thundergun.

Your new strategy is right. You could follow the guide as pointed out by Blamco that I did for 2p easy round 40. It takes a lot longer than training though.

Thanks for the props Blamco.

Hey thanks everybody. cuz of your advice ive improved immensly. i was doing the same old stuff when i died and ran out of all of my quick revives. thats when i pasued went on here did all of your advice. now my old record of 33 has been smashed. im currently on 41.(my playstation is paused cuz i gotta sleep) so im planning on making it to 45 or maybe higher. thanks again everybody [brains]