The second most game breaking glitch on moon.

selectyeti89

I HATE moon sometimes!!!!!! I just got to round 69 last night but it was actually extremely hard. The reason why it was hard was because at round 55 we were trying for a max ammo with gersches and the cosmonaut got in the gersche. He started moonwalking towards us really fast and kept grabbing us. I usually got out of it without dying but my friend would die almost every time. I had to put like 8 pap rayguns into him and about 15 mustang and sallys not even including what my friend put into him to kill him. We finnaly killed him at I think 61 and he respawned at 63. We accidently glitched him out again so my friend got qeds and threw all three at him and he didnt even get killed by them. I finnally died at the last spawn of round 69 by the cosmonaut. I am just hoping that treyarch even cares about these glitches. :facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's why I try and keep one from an early round for as long as possible. A few days ago I was on 34 I believe (it's not 69, but whatever) and it went into the gersch glitch. But it was the same one from round 8, so all it took was a few ray gun shots.

If you're running trains in the dome, you can keep him stuck between you if someone is kiting around one rock, then another in the hallway. Just a suggestion though. You're the guy that's number 1 on Shi No Numa, not me.

Oh yeah, and what is the most game breaking glitch on Moon? Excavator? Stuck in between rounds?

oh I forgot about the no round glitch, so this one is the third most game breaking. I would say the no round is pretty game breaking just because you cant even play if it happens. the invisibale excavator would be second and this third. I actually can stay alive with him glitched but it makes it much harder.

Dang, I heard they fixed that Moonwalking Astro Zombie glitch with the last patch. :evil:

And you said the invisible excavator is stI'll going on? Well there's no reason to go for high rounds on Moon again yet.

Wait you downloaded that update awhile back right Yeti? It was like 3 or 4 weeks ago.

I did this but it teleported him into where Stamin-Up is. I hadn't even opened the door, I opened it and he escaped running backwards. This was on 28. To escape him just stay in the Biodome going on the pads. He can't grab you then. It's not difficult.

that might have worked for you on solo or on a low round, but you cant be constantly taking the launch pads. that would make each round that already takes 35+ minutes take 45 minutes to an hour or more. I only died once by him but my friend was white so he kept getting trapped because almost everything along with the glitched cosmonaut went after him. you try getting to round 69 and say its not difficult dealing with a glitched cosmonaut at that round.