Great 1 to 4 Person Shangri la Strat

qwest

Hello Codz, Pancake here to tell you the original around the map strat made by me. Now I know you may have seen this on youtube or some where but I guarentee you this was made up by me the night shanri la came out. Lets get started!

PERKS:

I usually always get speed cola,and juggernog when running this.

The Operation:

You start by camping at the top of the waterslide. Remember, there are 3 places zombies can come at you from behind .Then start by running a mini-train, once I get max spawn, I take the waterslide. Then you may do one of 2 things, run a train buy the 74u until u kill your hoard or take the geyser to the mine-cart. While you are holding off by the mine cart, you use it after you get over ran. Once you are by the Do not press brick, press it while standing next to it. Zombies should be coming in by now, and you take them to the bridge. Camp there until, you feel you need to go. Run back to the waterslide, rinse and repeat..get it.

Thanks for reading and hope this helps. Please leave comments below.

-Pancakes

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i used to do that, but once you get in the higher rounds and you get overwhelmed quicker you get round the map quicker which means the minecart isnt always there, so me and my friend go down the slide, run through power, up MP5K tunnel, over the bridge and repeat.