Samantha time travelled to der reise?

Zaptn.

We all or most of us belive that Dr Maxis was killed in a der reise teleporter trying to escape from fluffy, Or teleported to the moon and then shot.

However there is some evidence and theorys to prove otherwise.

The note in the drain:

Edward, its time to kill Maxis.

Now It'd be abit silly to put a note saying Edward, its time to kill Maxis when Maxis could've found the note before richtofen did, and then something terrible happened, or maybe he did?

It would be a better idea to put the note there when only Richtofen was there, and when was that?

We all know Maxis was teleported to Griffin station on the moon with samantha, and she walked into the pyramid.

Well, What about maxis isn't dead and is alive somewere in Griffin station, or his body is somewere else alive but his mind on the moon base. Well back to the note, There has been some theorys that the teleporters can take you through time.

Well how about this, lets say while richtofen was on the moon with Samantha, Maxis, Schuster and groph and all the killing and cyrogenically freezing happened, he teleported back to Der reise, causing time on the moon to fast forward. We know Samantha and Maxis have been watching us throughout each map, So maybe when the time on the moon fast-forwarded Samantha seen what was about to happen. Maxis blowing up the earth. So her Spirit/Soul teleports Back to when the crew were in Shi no Numa, and plants the note in the drain, while Maxis is busy watching Richtofen. Which means the note would've been planted after the suspected killing of maxis on Griffin station, Instead of Killing Maxis Richtofen just teleported him to the moon out of the way and then it all happened, and Samantha seen the future. However does Richtofen see the note or not? Does this mean Richtofen will actually kill Maxis in some way that we know for sure he's dead?

Or, the note was planted in normal time, Maxis found the note and when Richtofen did kill him, Maxis blew up the earth?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The note was written in Illuminati, something Maxis probably wouldn't of understood. I think Richtofen had the note, and just dropped it or threw it away, landing in the drain. Don't think it was planted there.

I think I've got what you've written, but I might be mistaken on some parts.

Evidence to suggest why it's not Samantha:

- Samantha is not tied to the Illuminati, and wouldn't know it.

- The main point. She wouldn't want her father dead. Even after Maxis blows up the earth, she has various quotes where she misses him, loves him, and wants to get revenge on Richtofen for taking him away. Why would she help her enemy kill her father?

- She can't really plant anything while in the Aether. Only really command others to do it.

- If she fast forwarded, to after Maxis blew up earth, wouldn't she technically be in Richtofen's body, and Richtofen be in her body? I don't think she has those powers anymore while in Richtofen's body.

- If she was still in Aether though, and after Maxis blew up the earth, Richtofen would be too. Therefore, two Samantha's exist right now, or no-ones in Richtofen's body, so it would be a lifeless body. But that's not the point. If she found a way to go back through time to Shi No Numa or Der Riese, than Richtofen would as well, creating a whole new bunch of possibilities.

- Richtofen wasn't on the Moon when the situation happened. Only Groph, Shuster, Maxis, and Samantha were there. We presume Maxis was shot by Groph, so he was killed than.

- I don't think Maxis has been watching us. He would have to be in the Aether, and he wasn't.

- When Maxis says to do this after Ed swaps souls with Sam, it sounds like a recording, so it sounded like it was a fail safe in case Richtofen ever managed to get into Aether. How he managed to make one, or even no about the M.P.D. before the Der Riese incident, I do not know. However, Maxis laugh at the end makes it seem like he is there than.

The last sentence you said is basically true, except Maxis didn't do it because Richtofen killed him. It was just incase Richtofen ever managed to get inside Aether to control zombies, so that it would minimize the damage Richtofen would eventually cause.

However this brings to light new questions:

- How much did Maxis know about the Aether? He obviously new much about it if he knew Samantha could kill 935.

- How did he figure out Richtofen's plan? (if it was a recording) And if he did know it, why didn't he stop or fire him before the Der Riese incident?

- Were Maxis true intentions to minimize Richtofen's damage when he blew up the earth, or something else, like to gain access to Hollow Earth?

- It seems Groph and Schuster were in on the Illuminati, or Richtofen's plan to kill Maxis. Did they know anything else?

any many, many more.

I think there's too much evidence to suggest she is the one who planted the note. But if there was no evidence to suggest otherwise, it seems like an alright theory.

The note was written in Illuminati, something Maxis probably wouldn't of understood. I think Richtofen had the note, and just dropped it or threw it away, landing in the drain. Don't think it was planted there.

I think I've got what you've written, but I might be mistaken on some parts.

Evidence to suggest why it's not Samantha:

- Samantha is not tied to the Illuminati, and wouldn't know it.

- The main point. She wouldn't want her father dead. Even after Maxis blows up the earth, she has various quotes where she misses him, loves him, and wants to get revenge on Richtofen for taking him away. Why would she help her enemy kill her father?

- She can't really plant anything while in the Aether. Only really command others to do it.

- If she fast forwarded, to after Maxis blew up earth, wouldn't she technically be in Richtofen's body, and Richtofen be in her body? I don't think she has those powers anymore while in Richtofen's body.

- If she was still in Aether though, and after Maxis blew up the earth, Richtofen would be too. Therefore, two Samantha's exist right now, or no-ones in Richtofen's body, so it would be a lifeless body. But that's not the point. If she found a way to go back through time to Shi No Numa or Der Riese, than Richtofen would as well, creating a whole new bunch of possibilities.

- Richtofen wasn't on the Moon when the situation happened. Only Groph, Shuster, Maxis, and Samantha were there. We presume Maxis was shot by Groph, so he was killed than.

- I don't think Maxis has been watching us. He would have to be in the Aether, and he wasn't.

- When Maxis says to do this after Ed swaps souls with Sam, it sounds like a recording, so it sounded like it was a fail safe in case Richtofen ever managed to get into Aether. How he managed to make one, or even no about the M.P.D. before the Der Riese incident, I do not know. However, Maxis laugh at the end makes it seem like he is there than.

The last sentence you said is basically true, except Maxis didn't do it because Richtofen killed him. It was just incase Richtofen ever managed to get inside Aether to control zombies, so that it would minimize the damage Richtofen would eventually cause.

However this brings to light new questions:

- How much did Maxis know about the Aether? He obviously new much about it if he knew Samantha could kill 935.

- How did he figure out Richtofen's plan? (if it was a recording) And if he did know it, why didn't he stop or fire him before the Der Riese incident?

- Were Maxis true intentions to minimize Richtofen's damage when he blew up the earth, or something else, like to gain access to Hollow Earth?

- It seems Groph and Schuster were in on the Illuminati, or Richtofen's plan to kill Maxis. Did they know anything else?

any many, many more.

I think there's too much evidence to suggest she is the one who planted the note. But if there was no evidence to suggest otherwise, it seems like an alright theory.

At this point. who cares who planted the note im sticking with the illuminati planted the note and richtofen got the message and threw it down the drain. as far as the other theroys i aint got an answer for how much maxis know about aether. but how much charector development do we know about maxis? how much back story do we have other than he worked in der riese? whos to say maxis was trying to get to so called hollow earth? maybe he was just trying to stop the outbreak more? i think maxis has been time traveling cause if he knew richtofens plans then he knew he couldnt stop it hence not firing him. maybe he was just going along with what was happening at that moment. but like i said we know nothing bout maxis excpt that samantha is his daughter, richtofen tried killing them both, and he worked at der riese

Oh I agree that it was the Illuminati. But we know abit more about Maxis though.

- Samantha's mother died. We assume Maxis and her were husband and wife. Reasons for her death are unknown, but it forced Maxis to keep Samantha close.

- He had an attraction towards Sophia, one of the things that contributed to Edward wanting to kill Maxis. (It kept the DG-2 from production)

- There's a possibility that he was Brock in Shangri-La. There's evidence to suggest for and against this.

If this true, than it's possible there has been a time rift. Samantha went straight to Griffin Station, but Maxis didn't. He may have spent a long time in the place he teleported to. Weeks, Months, etc. But once he was teleported back by Groph, it had really only been a short while. What was months, years, etc to Maxis could've been minutes, hours, etc, to Groph. Again this is only a theory.

- If Maxis knew of Vril, than I'm certain he knew of Hollow Earth, Thule, etc. The fact he knows about Aether makes it seem he knows about.

And if he is indeed Brock, who was searching for the gateway to Agartha, than it's likely he does.

Yes but, ''Edward, its time to kill Maxis'' sounds like Richtofen knew he would have to kill Maxis some day. He must've been previously told that he had to do it. The time travelling theory fits in here abit because we know Richtofen had been off task and experimenting on teleporters. Maybe he teleported to the Moon base in the future and seen the whole Maxis blowing up the earth thing so Richtofen knew that Maxis was dead and that he killed him, so when the note came it made sense to him?

Yes but, ''Edward, its time to kill Maxis'' sounds like Richtofen knew he would have to kill Maxis some day. He must've been previously told that he had to do it. The time travelling theory fits in here abit because we know Richtofen had been off task and experimenting on teleporters. Maybe he teleported to the Moon base in the future and seen the whole Maxis blowing up the earth thing so Richtofen knew that Maxis was dead and that he killed him, so when the note came it made sense to him?

i see what your saying. BUT possibly to go along with your theroy wouldnt richtofen have had the nerve to see his demise as well? i mean he had to have seen maxis blow up the earth as u said but maybe he went further and thats why he wanted to be in control. im just saying maybe richtofen wins in the end. after all he is THE doctor