Flaw to Treyarch's Zombies

adam120694

Hey everyone, just here to get this off my chest. I think that treyarch should not make anything able to steal your perks. It is just the most frustrating thing about the game. It can be the cause of your death if juggernaught is stolen and they are expensive to get back again.

Treyarch, you should not have fucked with the perks. It just makes me want to turn my PS3 off when monkeys steal my perks. If it wasn't for the freakin' monkeys, ascension would be my favourite map. I am yet to play moon but I can tell those cosmonauts are gonna fuck me over eventually and I'm gonna hate the map for it.

rant over/

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't say it's a flaw at all. Treyarch can't just keep coming up with the same stuff over and over again, so they have to add some variety to it to spice it up. Keep things interesting. It would've been a tad bit repetitive seeing those dogs again.

It was a big change, the Space Monkeys. They weren't Hellhounds and they stole your perks which was a first. Something I and most of the community weren't expecting. It was creative of them to do that and I applaud them.

As for the Cosmonaut/Astrozombie/whatever it's called, I'm not sure because I'm on PS3, but I hear his teleporting can be useful if the excavators are stuck in Tunnels 6 and 11. Also he wouldn't be able to steal a perk from you if you've done the EE right?

I'm just hoping for the next map, Treyarch will make a return to boss rounds. Haven't seen once since Ascension. They were a nice change, going from the painfully long rounds to the short and quick round, and people always looked forward to them because of the Max Ammo at the end.

I'm actually waiting for Treyarch to put in a Pentagon Thief like enemy, who'll either steal points from everyone, or swap everyone's points around, changing the gameplay completely, sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse.

the space man is easy to dodge. like Reylink said just dont rush a door when you hear him. they also move VERY slow and have been known to stop chasing you and start disco dancing at random times. think of him like Georgy just a lot easier to kill and likes to disco dance at random times. so as long as you dont dolphin dive in to his crotch (i have friend who does some times) you will be fine man.