Getting the correct drill to come down.

Xieon

Yes, I know, only open tunnel 6.

I do that ALL the time, and I get the power on by level 3, then have to wait until 7, and what comes down, OMECRON!

Then we can't wait with m16 and shotguns too long, so we have to open other doors. Then tunnel 11 happens again, and agaion, or the dome, then tunnel 11 again. I just got to round 18 and I got tunnel 11 two times in a row (only opening 6)

Please, WHAT DO WE DO?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I always go the MPL way and I get tunnel 6 to go first. Maybe going the way it will dig into affects it.

It seems to be random, but not totally random. The chances seem to be affected, for example going into tunnel 6 may decrease the odds, but you still have a chance, if going into tunnel 11 increases the odds, that's also possible.

I'm getting so pissed off, me and another player, are doing fine on the moon, but we're getting to round 18 or so, getting all the pieces together, and the drill won't come down. We're forced to open doors because of the levels getting harder, and the guns power.