complete song anylisis on moon

Arussianmonkey

8CbpYqBJ9T8

I need you to sacrifice the vermin martyr martyr- someone dieing for their religion, including sacrifice by own will or not and killed for it. vermin martyr? samantha has something against a religion and knows someone who has it, not nessicarilly anti-semi by daddy.

Bring me back where i saw you die. She saw him die at the pyrimid as he shot himself.

I will make your last words come true!!! KILL THEM.... KILL THEM.....ALL

Now i know what i must do!!!

Now in death, bring me LIFE!!! My favroite line...

All that i am will be coming home now (i did it all for you.) For maxis SILLY.

Im becoming real now with all i am.

O how i tried to seperate reality from truth. now youll see what i can do!!Richtofen will see what samantha can do after the soul switch.

(Chorous) I swear to you ill kill them all, ill make them SUFFER!!!Swear to whom? who is she killing all of? the religion of the 'Vermin martyr'?

(Chorous)

Im coming home now (x alot.)

So theres what i think of the song. it is the most angry song ive heard. they had elena do the screamo because "Shes becoming real now with all she is."

nightmare by A7x:

The lyrics dont matter because its been around, but we know m.c. shadows as richtofen, so maybe they have no song because a7x is doing it for richtofen now. (split feelings right now.)

If your following my 'post stream' live then my next post is on defending all of us who thought richtofen was unplayable :facepalm: .

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you have heard the reels and radios on Moon. It makes much more sense.

But first: I think vermin martyr may mean Judaism since she is German (and I don't think I have to go any further).

"Bring me back where I saw you die" means bring Sam back where Maxis died (he shot himself in the last radio).

"I'll make your last words come true" Is when Maxis said his last words in the last radio. "Kill them...ALL."

"I did it all for you" means she did it all to avenge her father.

From this information I think everything is much more clear.

Wait... a vermin is.... A RAT!!!

serously its a possibility because they killed the vermin to figure out the device.

You sacrifice vermin zombies to open the device and they are martyrs because the zombie test subjects were most likly jews.

song took time to get used to, but the chorous is good, but id rather try for round 20 nightmare than the ee song

Definately, but the subjects can't be Jewish, because they are NAZI in Der Riese. But if they are different on the Moon..eh, I don't know.

they have been brainwashed into beliving they are nazis. the testing is as you can hear real people screaming when shoester is filling the tank. When i saw NDU for the 1st time i assumed they were jews in uniforms.

when it says I swore to you I'll kill them all... or whatever along those lines. she most likely means she swore to her father, and kill them all could refer to 935. It would explain the outbreaks at Der Riese and Verruckt. and Shi No Numa followed suit because of Richtofen being situated there along with Peter. also I doubt the zombies are Jewish, however the people thy killed to fill the tubes most likely were.

when it says I swore to you I'll kill them all... or whatever along those lines. she most likely means she swore to her father, and kill them all could refer to 935. It would explain the outbreaks at Der Riese and Verruckt. and Shi No Numa followed suit because of Richtofen being situated there along with Peter. also I doubt the zombies are Jewish, however the people thy killed to fill the tubes most likely were.

Your a little late for the first part, but if they are jews than shoester is not working for germany (We know he is not FROM germany.) because he says "may god have mercy on us all."

however you are forgetting the radio that states they did not want to work for the Nazi's originally instead they wished to pursue a goal in improving the human condition, and were only workig with the Nazi's to receive funding.

also for the first part when I saw what you wrote as the analysis for that part of the line of lyrics it was just question as to who she swore, who'd she kill, etc. it may have changed between the time of my reading the analysis and the posting of my comment. but when I saw the questions I decided to take a shot

The argument that Nightmare should be disregarded is a poor choice. Even before black ops came out I listened to Nightmare and made a Salad Man music video centered around that song, which I prompty cast into the fires of Mordor along with everything else HL once I learned of their deception. Thank God I did too. Yes, if it were still on Youtube before it would have been considered the one of the leading arguements to HL being "real", and I would have made a killing on Youtube backing for it, but IT HAD TO DIE. I like to think that Treyarch saw that and decided that they should make a deal with A7x. :P

Anywho!

Nightmare!

(Now your nightmare comes to life)

Dragged ya down below

Down to the devil's show

To be his guest forever

Peace of mind is less than never *Richtofen entered the MPD and is now a part of aether/hell*

Hate to twist your mind

But God ain't on your side

An old acquaintance severed

Burn the world your last endeavor *Maxis got revenge on Richtofen by ending the world via nuclear fire*

Flesh is burning

You can smell it in the air

Cause men like you have

Such easy soul to steal (steal) *Richtofen is attempting to kill the other 3 heros on the moon and take their souls*

So stand in line while

They ink numbers in your head

You're now a slave

Until the end of time here *The three original characters were the first Data Servants. The same numbers would be used on Mason in black ops*

Nothing stops the madness,

Burning, haunting, yearning

Pull the trigger *Richtofen can't get the voices out of his head*

You should have known

The price of evil

And it hurts to know

That you belong here, yeah

Ooh, it's your fuckin' nightmare *Richtofen has payed the ultimate price by damning his soul and trapping himself in aether*

(While your nightmare comes to life)

Can't wake up and sweat

'Cause it ain't over yet

Still dancing with your demons

Victim of your own creation *Richtofen created the zombies, and now they had tried to destroy him*

Beyond the will to fight

Where all that's wrong is right

Where hate don't need a reason

Loathing self-assassination *Some part of Richtofen is still sane, but is a slave to the voices in his head and can't help what he is doing*

You've been lied to

Just to rape you of your site

And now they have the nerve

To tell you how to feel (feel)

So sedated as they

Medicate your brain

And while you slowly

Go insane they tell ya

"Given with the best intentions

help you with your complications" *Richtofen was betrayed by Maxis when he did not mass produce the DG-2, and got afraid that Maxis was trying to stop him because Richtofen was going insane (which he was)*

You should have known

The price of evil

And it hurts to know

That you belong here, yeah

No one to call

Everybody to fear

Your tragic fate is looking so clear, yeah

Ooh, it's your fuckin' nightmare *Same as the previous, only it's just now starting to sink in for Richtofen*

Fight

Not to fail

Not to fall

Or you'll end up like the others

Die

Die again

Drenched in sin

With no respect for another *Mocking the four players as they try to save themselves*

Down

Feel the fire

Feel the hate

Your pain is what we desire Lost

Hit the wall

Watch you crawl

Such a replaceable liar *The voices in Edwards head mocking him*

And I know you hear their voices

Calling from above

And I know they may seem real

These signals of love

But our life's made up of choices

Some without appeal *Maxis pleading to Richtofen to stop before he took the charged Vril rod*

They took for granted your soul

And it's ours now to steal *Richtofen basicly saying that Samantha took her power for granted, and now that power belongs to him*

(As your nightmare comes to life)

You should have known

The price of evil

And it hurts to know

That you belong here, yeah *Richtofen entering the MPD*

No one to call *Richtofen realising it will trap him*

Everybody to fear *Richtofen: OHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSH*

Your tragic fate is looking so clear, yeah *Richtofen freaking out*

Ooh, it's your fuckin' nightmare *Richtofen becomes forever trapped in the MPD*

As far as I can tell. Hell was ment to be an unbreakable prision to contain Lucifier after betraying the angels. With the MPD acting as a portal to a different demension/negative space, and then the voices climbing into richtofen's head after he touched it, I'd say aether is exactly that.

Hell is purple huh? I gotcha...

And I'll just use my knowledge of the devil to support ya.

Aether is mostly known to be the space around us, the upper sky, sometimes "The Heavens".

Satans title is "The Prince of the Authority of the Air". Basically he rules the atmosphere of Earth.

and no i am not a religious guy, its just really fun to play with this kinda stuff. :lol: