Moon Radios and reels with locations and contents

Lizizadolphin

1st, 2nd, and 3rd radios:

aU7gu5M9las

1st radios contents:

Log: 18:38

Date: September 4,1939

Edward Richtofen:

"The matter transferring prototype is prepared for test run number 151. We have now reduced our test subjects mass to prove that this is possible. Dr Scheuster, please give an overview."

Dr Scheuster:

"Yes Dr.Richtofen. We have a new test subject, a walnut, weighing in at 10 grams. The target platform is now at 3 feet with no structures. We have 1 microgram of the element which, according to our calculations, will be entirely used up during the test."

Edward Richtofen:

"Exellent Dr Scheuster. Commence test number 151."

Dr Scheuster:

"Yes doctor. Please insert your earplugs."

(Buzzing, whizzing, clanging and propelling heared)

Dr Scheuster:

"Complete."

Edward Richtofen:

"We've done it!"

Dr Scheuster:

"We have powered a prototype. And it moved a walnut directly from the prototype device into the receiving device. It moved instantly. It...It teleported."

Edward Richtofen:

"Get me Dr.Maxis immediately!"

2nd radio contents:

Maxis: This is not the crucial experiment you were supposed to be working on!

Richtofen: With all due respect doctor Maxis, this s a breakthrough of unimaginable proportions.

Maxis: What? That you moved a walnut a few feet? Yes Edward, we will improve the human condition by revolutionizing the walnut industry. I can see it now ‘Edward’s walnut delivered.”

Richtofen: Not to be obtuse…

Maxis: How dare you call me that! We are at war Edward. I will admit there is promise here, but until this war is won…

Richtofen: Correct me if I’m wrong, doctor Maxis, but Group 935 is a research organization. What was the motto, to improve human condition? What business of ours is this war?

Maxis: Fine doctor Richtofen, I will let you in on a little administrative secret: we are finalizing a deal with the Nazi party, we need funding, we need (something), and they need (something). Chances are this war will end soon with a treaty or two, and we will be in a much better position to help the world

Richtofen: Are you certain this won’t cause massive deceptions? We are working with scientists from all over the world working with us.

Maxis: And that is why with the utmost confidence that I share this with you. No one will know of this. This is simply the breaking of an egg to make an omelet.

Richtofen: Think of the tactical advantage we’d have!

Maxis: Think of the cost! Think of the time! We can provide the Nazi’s technical expertise in various areas without putting all our eggs in your walnut basket. Good day Edward, now get back to your real work.

Groff: I think doctor Maxis has lost his perspective, no matter, we’ll do this on our own and publish our findings before he has a chance to.

Scheuster: You’re not suggesting that Maxis would steal this technology and perfect it without us, are you?

Groff: And by no means discourage that thought. Great scientists must stick together and achieve great science.

3rd radio contents:

Groff: Entry 42, date Jan. 4, 1940. Doctor Scheuster and I, despite mounting pressure from Doctor Maxis, have continued working on the matter transference prototype. We have made great strides in the last 30 days, and are ready for our first human subject. If our calculations are correct, we will send the test subject-

Richtofen: me, to the receptacle station sitting 30 yards away and behind a cinderblock wall.

Scheuster: Are you certain you want to do this Doctor Richtofen?

Groff: Nein doctor Scheuster, it must be done. Quickly, put in your ear plugs and power up the machine.

Richtofen: Is there a power outage? Why is it so dark? I feel almost, weightless. How very unexpected. Doctor Scheuster, hello? There, I can see now. Oh my god, I’m standing in a circular cave, surrounded by some kind of machinery. Like something I’ve never seen before, it looks almost alien in nature. There’s a pyramid structure in the center of the room, I’m going to try and carefully touch it. OW, static electricity. It’s smooth to the touch, and cold. Not a speck of dust. Huh, might be, hollow. The chamber is quite large; I see what looks like a pad on the ceiling of the chamber but there are no obvious connections to anything electrical. What is this place? Doctor Scheuster, is that you? Doctor Scheuster, look at this, it’s covered in some kind of hieroglyphic language, I’ve not seen anything like it before. Why are you whispering to me, there’s no need for that? Vas ist das? Do you hear that, it sounds like… My god, what happened? I seem to be in some kind of jungle, I can’t be certain where I am…

Now onto the audio reels:

zgV9wL4qrgk

Log 875

Groff: Dr. Scheuster and I have spent countless hours with the pyramid device in an attempt to understand how it functions. We have made little progress. Until now. Today we have discovered what looks to be some kind of tank with a glass like front. It lacks (something).

Scheuster: I’ve got you now rat

Groff: Kill it Dr Scheuster! Did you see that? Look, the capacitator is illuminated, the tank is filling, the machine, it seems to be activated. What did you do? I think we just discovered what powers this machine.

Ky4b9Ixpsy4

Richtofen: Griffin station, this is Eagle’s nest, status update, over.

Groff: Hello doctor, we have received them and are carrying out your orders. Great work doctor.

Richtofen: All in the name of science doctor Groff. Continue until the tanks are full.

Groff: Yes, doctor. May God have mercy on us all.

CacH4uZkGYA

Groff: Eagles nest, this is Griffin station, we have an update, over.

Richtofen: Doctor Groff, have you made any progress?

Groff: Yes Doctor, the machine is ready. We are awaiting the conduit.

Richtofen: *laughing* Very good. I will continue with Operation Shield und join you shortly.

Groff: Security protocol 935

Richtofen: I will dispose of Doctor Maxis and that little brat personally. Do not touch anything.

c-WdttZtYZ8

Groff: Sheuster, report.

Scheuster: The tanks are full, and the shields are down. The machine is humming nicely.

Groff: Good, und what of the shipment?

Scheuster: Most are buried outside of the base, the live ones we’ve sent back to (somewhere)

Groff: Good, now we have to wait for doctor Richtofen’s return. Perhaps this is a good time to work on my low gravity putting in the biodome.

Scheuster: Yes, und we should try—

*security alarm*

Groff: Security, what.

Scheuster: Can you repeat?

Security: She’s coming right for the-

*teleporter noise, followed by Sam screaming and footsteps*

Groff: Get her, get back here!

Scheuster: Nein! Do not let her—

Groff: What, Doctor Scheuster, find a way to get her out of the pyramid. I will contact him, let him know we need instant…

-WWiUPLMdNU

Richtofen: How did she end up there? No matter, I know what must be done. In the mean time, see if you can find Doctor Maxis.

Groff: (Something inaudible). Did you not deal with him already?

Richtofen: Yes, but if the child is up there then Maxis must be somewhere too. Find him.

Groff: But how to you propose?

Richtofen: Doctor Groff I can not do everything for you. I leave this in your capable hands. It must be done.

Groff: Yes doctor.

Richtofen: Oh and Groff, I'd keep an eye on (inaudible)

vRnJR4hRkB8

Groff: I hope this works. Scheuster, power it up.

*Systems manual, accessing portal device, interface via MTD active, accessing MTD, MTD integrity check manual, awaiting input*

Groff: Excellent, bring the sample.

*Analyzing MTD, creating profile, profile created*

Groff: Excellent. Now, scan for target.

*Target located*

Groff: Bring him here, immediately.

*teleporter noise and a thud*

Scheuster: Greetings, doctor Maxis.

Maxis: Scheuster, I should have known. Where is that rat Edward? Where are we? How did you get me out of that wretched te—

Scheuster: None of that is important right now, let me fill you in.

Maxis: Samantha, honey, daddy is here. Come dear, please, open the machine, daddy will not let them hurt you anymore. Honey, daddy knows he’s made some mistakes, I am truly sorry you were put through so much. When your mother died, I could not bear the thought of losing you, that’s why I kept you so close. I did not mean to neglect you, I just wanted to know you were safe from harm.

Samantha: Daddy.

Maxis: I love you Samantha.

Samantha: I love you to daddy.

Maxis: Can you do something for me, something very important?

Samantha: Yes.

Maxis: Kill them. All.

*gunshot and a thud*

*mystery box laugh*

Groff or Scheuster: We are doomed.

If anyone can get me a better recording of audio reel 5 I'd be able to fix it

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 2 edits :D hope these help! I have put brackets [] around the new words.

Radio 1, where you have put "The (?) platform is now at 3 feet with no structures" It says "The [target] platform is at 3 feet with no structures"

In the third reel where you put "We are waiting the (Something)" It says "We are awaiting the [conduit]"

I have 2 edits :D hope these help! I have put brackets [] around the new words.

Radio 1, where you have put "The (?) platform is now at 3 feet with no structures" It says "The [target] platform is at 3 feet with no structures"

In the third reel where you put "We are waiting the (Something)" It says "We are awaiting the [conduit]"

Ahhh ok, thank you very much :)

Thanks for posting my video! :D

I updated it a little bit, I have now been able to activate the fourth radio on the moon, and there is a fifth radio on the metal beams in the biodome, I think there are two ways to activate the fifth one. 1. Use the jumpers and fly off them to go near the radio. 2. Let an excavator break into the biodome making it zero gravity. No matter what order you hit the radios in, the audio plays in one set order.

Thanks for posting my video! :D

I updated it a little bit, I have now been able to activate the fourth radio on the moon, and there is a fifth radio on the metal beams in the biodome, I think there are two ways to activate the fifth one. 1. Use the jumpers and fly off them to go near the radio. 2. Let an excavator break into the biodome making it zero gravity. No matter what order you hit the radios in, the audio plays in one set order.

You're welcome very much!