can someone tell me how to max points in No Mans Land?

pumping_bullets

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even have an XBOX 360, but I'm a very experienced player (as like most of us), so here's what I would do.

1. Knife ASAP until it's a 2 knife kill (or 3 if you dare).

2. When the Zombies survive to many knives that it's too dangerous to do so, do laps around the place. I'd suggest to never go up the steps, as it seems was too easy to get cornered there. Just go on the rim of the stairs, go whichever clockwise. Always try to go through the side entries of the PAP. If Zombies are blocking it, go through the center opening and go out the left (or the opposite if you were to go counter-clockwise).

3. Since your Colt (that's right, I said it.) has only 40 bullets and God knows it isn't really that powerful of a handgun, use them wisely. Try to line the horde behind you up and try to aim for the head. Use less bullets, and get more points.

4. When the Colt's all out of ammo, re-fill your horde and when you think it's big enough, toss a Frag.

5. Repeat step 5 for your last Frag.

By this time I'm guessing you'll have enough for Jugg. But if you want to PAP your Colt, follow this last step (if you dare).

6. Grab Jugg and knife all the crawlers you made with your Frags.

And for a last resort you can continue knifing, but that would be very hard to handle sooner or later.

Hope this helped.

While it is tough to stay alive without Juggy....

. . . . in order to quickly get enough points I would say Pack-a-Punch first. With your full Mustang and Sally points are no issue, and actually getting Jugg and teleporting are WAY easier.

Its hard to get 5000 points from kniving after getting Jugg it takes a long time too.

Its not hard to get 2500 after getting the Mustang and Sally.

I'm happy with just RELIABLY getting Juggy though.