Easter egg story

CLAYMORE

Ok I'll sum it up for you guys, Richtofen's grand scheme was to switch bodies with sam and take over all of the zombies and take over Earth using Sam's powers controlling the zombies. As your getting the power of the golden rod Maxis says, "Richtofen I should've never trusted you blah blah blah" and Richtofen replies that Sam is going to die and have world power. Once they switch bodies Maxis contacts you and says please help me minimize Richtofens power and pretty much the crew hack the computer which sends three rockets to the Earth and it is destroyed. Maxis does his troll laugh to Richtofen, meaning now Richtofen has no power since the Earth's population and most zombies are dead, now there are only a few remaining. This leaves a huge cliffhanger in the Nazi zombie storyline making the world all zombies and few survivors kind of like zombieland:

Here is the easter egg video & the aftermath can be seen in Area 51:

19t2uX4TrDY

By the way se7ins discovered it first not these people, you can hear his friends reading the forum and screaming we are first.

n-5gOOLcRME

Thanks for reading.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did you a favor Claymore.

I thought it was our own Strwrsbob that did this first?

If you are going to post major parts of the plot on a map that is only a day old, then at least warn people that spoilers are ahead....

If you don't want spoilers then I suggest you stay away from CoDz until your platform has the new release, remember YOU chose to read this.

Regards Alpha.

I did you a favor Claymore.

I thought it was our own Strwrsbob that did this first?

If you are going to post major parts of the plot on a map that is only a day old, then at least warn people that spoilers are ahead....

If you don't want spoilers then I suggest you stay away from CoDz until your platform has the new release, remember YOU chose to read this.

Regards Alpha.

I watched the live stream they were reading steps off somewhere, however. they may have been the first to open Samantha's chamber, I only joined in when they were filling the tubes the second time, but for that part and onward they were reading the steps.