Theory about perks/ gameplay on moon

adamant caesar

So I was thinking (for all of you who love PhD Flopper, including myself), On the Inside Xbox video, they said something like there will be different dynamics of gameplay because of the lack of air and so on- meaning no splash damage from the ray gun? or no damage from grenades? So in that case there would be no use for flopper, especially since you can't dive on the moon and get enough force to make the PhD explosion as well. Maybe something will replace it? Or maybe it's just the Mule Kick that has replaced it- going in to my next point.

As one of the achievements is, yet again, to get all the perks, and with the 4 perk cap, that runs us in to our dilemma. However, maybe since this is the most extreme map ever created for zombie slaying enjoyment, we may possibly get to have more than our usual cap. *OR - maybe we can hack more than wall guns. What if we could hack the perk machines so that we can get more than our perk cap? That, or I hope the whole hacking thing will make perks/ wall guns cheaper- though my buddy keeps saying he wished hacking wall guns would give you the option of buying the upgraded version... interesting as that would be, I don't see that plausible. But let me know what you guys think about it all! Two more days!!! :D

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah maybe you can hack the machines to get more. but i dont think there will be a cap, at least in Area 51. because if thats just seeing how long you can last without waves, who could be bothered doing an Easter Egg or something to uncap the perks while trying to survive?

I think they'll raise the cap to 6, or make machines hackable to not include within the cap, which is fair since all 8 perks (assuming flopper returns) would be 3000*4 + 18500, which is fairly massive (30.5k every time you're downed) and therefore balanced.

Otherwise, for wall guns I think it makes the ammo free (or 10) and upgraded ammo 500

Cheap ammo seems the most logical to what hacking must do.

Oh, and I feel like there will be no splash damage because of the vacuum of space, as well as gameplay footage showing the ray gun being shot at point blank with the player taking no damage- since I assume the guys at treyarch wouldn't come up with their own set of cheat codes to help them blast through rounds when they are trying out the level.

Oh, and I feel like there will be no splash damage because of the vacuum of space, as well as gameplay footage showing the ray gun being shot at point blank with the player taking no damage- since I assume the guys at treyarch wouldn't come up with their own set of cheat codes to help them blast through rounds when they are trying out the level.

actually in the inside the xbox video im pretty sure they did have like god mode on because it didnt look like they took any damage at all and im.positive they got hit a couple of times

actually in the inside the xbox video im pretty sure they did have like god mode on because it didnt look like they took any damage at all and im.positive they got hit a couple of times

yep they had god mode on.. was in the description from a trailer i was watching.