The Pyramid~Richthofen's Illuminati Task

KrazyCookies

Why is there a odd Illuminati Pyramid on the moon? Because it's all part of Richthofen's Illuminati task. (This is all Speculation and my Opinion), Richthofen has been part of the Illuminati and has been a "Faithful Servant" as we've know this since Der Riese, with the message for him to Kill Maxis. However there hasn't been anything about his importance to the Illuminati (Correct me if I'm wrong) since then, So what I think is for Moon there will be a big importance on Richthofen's part with the Illuminati. I believe Richthofen or the Illuminati made this Pyramid on Moon for the task of finishing the Zombies or taking control of them! Because ever since CotD he has been collecting very odd items and when he acquires the Focusing Stone he says "I control them all" as in he can now get the Pyramid working! to control everyone. If I'm correct that the Pyramid controls everyone including Zombies/Characters then he can stop the Zombies, Control the Zombies, Have him and the crew Or just the Crew go into the CyroChambers until it's time to wake up and start anew. (With even more freakbags :twisted: )

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic