Bugs?

Rissole25

Alright, so I just thought if anyone would like to share any bugs they've encountered than they can do it in here.

THIS IS NOT TO POST GLITCHES OR ANYTHING ABUSABLE THAT WILL HELP YOU IN ANYWAY ((ROUND SKIPPING, OUT OF MAP)). This is just for bugs, not glitches. There is a difference.

So I was just laying down in the corner after the first time I managed to PaP in a 4 player game. The cogs were coming up the stairs, and finally they go. Everyone goes down the stairs but me. I could walk around and everything, but I wasn't forced down there. I got down after about 15 seconds, but I noticed the water never stopped rushing down while I was up there, so it must only stop once everyone is off them.

Another time I needed to be revived and I was in the spawn geyser underground. The geyser shot me up into the air but I got stuck midway, I wouldn't go up or down, and I was half out of the map. Than I just died. And this was about 10 seconds after I went down. I suppose its to prevent anyone from glitching out of the map boundaries maybe?

((And sorry if this isn't allowed or if it's been done before. It can be deleted if need be.))

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps it is my game. Encountered a number of glitches in the campaign, one of them saying (There is not enough bones in spetsnaz_324245) or something like that during S.O.G. and on that level I've also died but gotten into the Valkyrie Rocket view on those trucks in the last part at the same time. Made me enter no clip, and I couldn't enter the menu. Anyway its is off-topic.

I spectated 1 person do the 2nd glitch I mentioned in the 1st post, except they were alive. They just walked into got stuck for a couple of seconds, and just taken off the field as if they died. Would be very annoying if you did it accidentally and had PaP weapons.

EDIT: 10/02/2016
I needed a test post to try something. Hard to think this was almost 5 years ago.

nothing worked dang haha