Rezurrection *Good Theory*

ARAS

Many people on this forum are discussing and questioning why the round isnt showing when you are playing at Area 51. Also their saying why the ammo isn't showing. Many say that its probably due to the fact that they still might be editing which I doubt is true. I mean I'm sure they're putting on finishing touches such as graphics, AI, and glitch patches etc., but thats about it.

So I think that the video didnt show the rounds or ammo because Treyarch was probably testing the game. They probably had unlimited ammo and health just to see if the game is not too hard or challenging. So while they were making the video, it didn't pop into their minds to add in rounds or ammo just so we're not confused.

Either that or I'm completely wrong. We will never find out until we play the game or if Treyarch confirms it before the game or if there's a leak online. Who knows. I just can't wait for the game. ITS GONNA BE EPIC!!!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont mean to bump this thread or anything BUUT..

If you replied in the thread thats clearly labeled, "no round counter in area 51" or something to that extent, you wouldn't have had to write that first paragraph. Plus your mucking up the forums. replys on the same subject are going to be split between 2 threads.

Communication is always so much easier when organized.

Dont mean to bump this thread or anything BUUT..

If you replied in the thread thats clearly labeled, "no round counter in area 51" or something to that extent, you wouldn't have had to write that first paragraph. Plus your mucking up the forums. replys on the same subject are going to be split between 2 threads.

Communication is always so much easier when organized.

I didn't even know that the "no round counter in area 51" thread was made. What do you mean by mucking up the forums

Dude, Come on. I'm not gonna go around all these forums just to see if someone posted the same thing. I doubt that this isnt even close

Here's an idea; use the search bar.

Here's a fact: the search bar doesn't work 100% of the time. Don't troll this guy people. Damn.

Alright, I apologise. I am new after all, and every time something like this occurs, it's usually the 'Use the search bar' message. I didn't know the search bar didn't work on this forum. Sorry.

Don't mean to flame here but most pointless thread ever!

look people, when he posted this, about 5 threads down was a topic that was labeled well about the area 51 round counter. there was no scrolling even involved with seeing this thread.

See my previous post in this thread for said topic.

But for shits and gigs lets get back to what he was posting instead of pointing the troll club at people

Treyarch doesnt need to be playing the game in any console version let only by the rules. another theory is that the easter egg has been completed and thats why.

ARAS, i think you are completely right that it's just treyarch's own verison of the game. no argument there.