A Little Theory (Regarding Story, not Gameplay)

DeltaFlame

Ok, so we have noticed little miss maxis in the loading screen for the upcoming "Moon" map.

And many off you fellow CoDz are debating "What came first Ascension or Moon?" well let me elaborate...

If Moon is first (and there Is an major Easter egg) could it incorporate Sam into it? Maybe releasing he from her emptiness, into the mortal world.

This would allow us to hear her in Ascension (Releasing Gersh)

Another idea could be that the third item IS Sam "These Shackles they come, with certain opportunities"

I don't know what the Vril Generator would do, but maybe to open a portal, powered by the focusing stone? To allow her out?

Maybe she is super weak (Paradolia, quite heavy at somepoints, and quiet and melodic at others)

I'm just throwing things out there, but if I had to be certain

Sam is released on Moon, and then is all powerful in Ascension? If you think about it, it makes sense...kinda

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so we have noticed little miss maxis in the loading screen for the upcoming "Moon" map.

And many off you fellow CoDz are debating "What came first Ascension or Moon?" well let me elaborate...

If Moon is first (and there Is an major Easter egg) could it incorporate Sam into it? Maybe releasing he from her emptiness, into the mortal world.

Another idea could be that the third item IS Sam "These Shackles they come, with certain opportunities"

I don't know what the Vril Generator would do, but maybe to open a portal, powered by the focusing stone? To allow her out?

Maybe she is super weak (Paradolia, quite heavy at somepoints, and quiet and melodic at others)

Sam is released on Moon, and then is all powerful in Ascension? If you think about it, it makes sense...kinda

I don't think Moon could be before Ascension because of several reasons. For starters, the loading screen of moon, shows Shangri La behind it, and Ascension is shown behind Shangri La and CotD.

And if Sam were freed from Aether on Moon, then at Ascension how could she be coming for Gersch in Aether?

And I believe the Vril Generator is to power the alleged saucer at Area 51.

I don't think Moon could be before Ascension because of several reasons. For starters, the loading screen of moon, shows Shangri La behind it, and Ascension is shown behind Shangri La and CotD.

And if Sam were freed from Aether on Moon, then at Ascension how could she be coming for Gersch in Aether?

Hmm, ok I get you, but then why would they land in ascension, all battered and brused, head too toe in zombie sh*t? And then we hear Her roaring as if she was getting powered up to whoop some as. If we take into consideration the songs, in one song she says something along the lines of I can see the power I'm causing you is so benign" and I see that as. I'm back, and I can see whilst I was way, my minions have been doing jack sh*t, well get ready"

As for Shangri la behind it on the loading screen...Moon could be a prequel to the events at Ascension...

In my opinion I think the moon might be where it all ends, although I hope we at least get a movie or short film explaining the story in full, like part of the live action at the end of the behind the scene for Moon. Maybe after the Easter-Egg we unlock something like a download for the film or some cutscene that explains the story? IDK just wishful thinking.

In my opinion I think the moon might be where it all ends, although I hope we at least get a movie or short film explaining the story in full, like part of the live action at the end of the behind the scene for Moon. Maybe after the Easter-Egg we unlock something like a download for the film or some cutscene that explains the story? IDK just wishful thinking.

But Treyarch said it's the climax, and the DLC is the season finale. I recall from my English class, the climax is not always the end, and in sports there's always another season, so I think there might be a return of zombies in 3arc's next game :D

Hmm, ok I get you, but then why would they land in ascension, all battered and brused, head too toe in zombie sh*t? And then we hear Her roaring as if she was getting powered up to whoop some as. If we take into consideration the songs, in one song she says something along the lines of I can see the power I'm causing you is so benign" and I see that as. I'm back, and I can see whilst I was way, my minions have been doing jack sh*t, well get ready"

As for Shangri la behind it on the loading screen...Moon could be a prequel to the events at Ascension...

I'm not sure why they'd land in Ascension, I'm rathe sure something is in between Kino and Ascension.

And I can't comment on the song lyrics, I never really payed attention to that.

If the events of "Moon" come after "Shangri-La", how they ended up there? Although, maybe they teleported along with the temple inside it (which is drawn on the left side of the "Moon" poster). And I'm somewhere on that forum reading that the events in "Moon" come in the 1970s. Interesting, when events occur in "Shangri-La"?

I reccomend you look at Abracadvre, and you'll understand where I'm coming from

But tell me this. If the link is "Kino to Ascension" why on earth would Richtofen be in space suit clad, coming in from the sky... The only thing I can think off is. Richtofen was planning on going to the moon first. But he had to keep up appearance with the others and not just go "Hey Guys, Wanna hitch a ride to the moon?" and Berlin to Russia, to Serbia to the Himalayas to the moon is some reise ;)

Maybe if we look at it like this fellas

Kino, Teleporter to Serbia but they get locked behind that door, ask for help from the actors to retrieve what Ricthofen would originally try and recover himself (Vril Generator) Teleport to Shangri-La to retrieve the next "Puzzle Piece" (Focusing Stone) and then after they took the stone (Let's think TES:Oblivion, if you remove the sigil stone whilst inside an oblivion gate the dimension collapses. So what if the focusing stone was like a sigil stone, holding everything in place, and when removed, the place collapsed in on itself?"Shangri-La Loading Screen") and due to that, they where transported to the Moon (Intentionally? Did Eddy know?) where "Watch this Space" and they get out off that joint and returned to earth (I'm not saying on a Lunar Lander, that would be idiotic, maybe the rocket that is through the wall near one off the lander pads?) To be honest the whole time travel thing really messes with the story. But in the words off my favourite TV Show

"Time isn't a straight line, it's a big wibbly wobbly line, with pockets of history"