4 focus stones being used on moon ?

i am richtofen

Richtofen may not be the only one with the focus stone and here is why. now we all know that you can do the easter egg on Shangri La 4 times so that all 4 players can have the focus stone. which also means that every member of the crew could have there own stone or that Richtofen has 4 focus stones do to what he says at the end of the game.

i do not think this is some thing that can be over looked as a "game play only" thing. so that means there is a possibility of more then 1 focus stone being needed for the easter egg/really cool thing on moon. or that somebody else the on team could have there own little plan. like maybe this certain someone plans on using the stone to kill a certain somebody.

now the crew needs to have 4 focus stones otherwise the whole thing of being able to do the easter egg 4 times makes no sense. i mean why else would Treyarch let us do the easter egg 4 times if they did not plan on using it later in the story ? if they wanted all the players to have a reward than you would think that you would only need to the easter egg once. but then again Treyarch is weird. so to sum it up i think every member of the crew will have there own focus stone or that Richtofen will have 4 focus stones.

also i know in the trailer for moon Dempsey and gang did not have the stone in there inventory but i think Treyarch did not add the stones at the time because they did not want to ruin the story/easter egg.

well let me know what you guys think. also sorry if this as been brought up before but the site is lagging so much for me that i can even use the search thingy. thanks for reading all.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I definetly see where you are coming from but i think the payoff from getting just one stone was way too big to give everyone all the perks even if they go down. They had to do it four times so everyone could get the perks. I do think richtofen will end up with the stone. I just think as long as you have done the co-op easter egg in cotd and you have done the co-op sl easter egg once, you will have what you need. Not saying your wrong, just putting my theory out there.

I mean richtofen (when you give him the golden rod) says something like "oh i only need ONE more thing"

but that one thing could be four stones..Good theory bro

I still need the achievement for sl though...(XBOX360)

I'm pretty sure the EE on shangri-la can be done 4 times because it would be unfair to the other 3 players if they couldn't get the stone. Why would all 4 people put that much effort into doing the Egg if only one person benefits from it? Sure, there's still people out there that would do it, but most people wouldn't after they got the trophy.

I'm pretty sure the EE on shangri-la can be done 4 times because it would be unfair to the other 3 players if they couldn't get the stone. Why would all 4 people put that much effort into doing the Egg if only one person benefits from it? Sure, there's still people out there that would do it, but most people wouldn't after they got the trophy.

another classic example of simple gameplay being mistaken for story. some things in zombies are purely to enhance gameplay, because after all, if the gameplay was poor, then nobody would have cared about the storyline in the first place

I definetly see where you are coming from but i think the payoff from getting just one stone was way too big to give everyone all the perks even if they go down. They had to do it four times so everyone could get the perks. I do think richtofen will end up with the stone. I just think as long as you have done the co-op easter egg in cotd and you have done the co-op sl easter egg once, you will have what you need. Not saying your wrong, just putting my theory out there.

I mean richtofen (when you give him the golden rod) says something like "oh i only need ONE more thing"

but that one thing could be four stones..Good theory bro

I still need the achievement for sl though...(XBOX360)

SAME HERE DUDE ADD ME sos for caps its swanst1991 lets do it i got 1 other player hus up for it we need one more :D