QED helps teammates?

Hydrorez

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like me and the OP are somewhat correct on the thought of it being the QED, because even if he had used the Wave Gun, it would act like any other WW and give you 10+ for every bullet or whatever, right? But the point counter shoots up so fast because it's a mix of 10+ and 50+.

Plus I feel like that IGN Leak the other day has gotten everyone confused because half say it's true, half believe it, and half of the mix of the two don't know what to believe, but have mixed ideas because they don't know whats what.

I feel like me and the OP are somewhat correct on the thought of it being the QED, because even if he had used the Wave Gun, it would act like any other WW and give you 10+ for every bullet or whatever, right? But the point counter shoots up so fast because it's a mix of 10+ and 50+.

Plus I feel like that IGN Leak the other day has gotten everyone confused because half say it's true, half believe it, and half of the mix of the two don't know what to believe, but have mixed ideas because they don't know whats what.

It's instakill, which would explain the points.