QED the curse

mkzombens

jus thought of this ppl :idea: the qed, as we think we know if zombies are inside it and you shoot them it hurts any zombies inside the dome or near the area im not too sure

well maybe the curse is that if we are near it and the zombies get shot or i take a hit from zombies everyone takes a hit something along those lines thats the curse throw and dont go near it :D

looking forward to moon

tell me what u think ppl ..

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lowers the chance of a power up?

Raises the zombies on any given round?

Gives zombies steroids...

I get my cookies taken away :cry:

Possibly a game changing affect like taken away the gravity in a part of the map.

Affecting a players gameplay experience visually or control-wise.

Showing a glimpse of Aether....

I think it goes like this. If a player is inside the QED and a person shoots a zombie, you take that damage. So if all players are dumb enough to get in the thing and kill a zombie....

GAME OVER SCREEN OF DEATH :C

Thats my guess. It would suck, sure, but if I was a person that just threw a device which entangles particles and other stuff that I have no clue about...and I didnt know how it would affect, I wouldnt go in there and start shooting projectiles everywhere. Just sayin

Sorry about run-on sentence :/