Leaked info about Moon by ex-IGN employee?

SixaM

YOU USED TO BE A GAME REVIEWER FOR IGN?

ARE YOU AWARE YOUR OLD WEBSITE SUCKS ASS? AND THEIR REVIEWS ARE SOME OF THE MOST BIAS PIECES OF CRAP I HAVE EVER SEEN?

But they have Jessica Chobot... :D

Eh.

And if this is true it's spoiler and a leak, and we know both of those things are not tolerated here. It should be in the spoiler section if anything. Move/delete this mods. PWEEEASE.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive seen stuff like this all the time on that website. The "trolls" on the forums there are pretty rediculous. They'll say they have played the maps and give out all the info on the perks, weapons, etc RIGHT after any trailer/preview is released and its always BS. It could be true but i really doubt it

It could be BS as I see a lot of it over there but like I said the details he gives seems pretty legit but he can be just a very clever troll as well. We will all see on August 23.

Ive seen stuff like this all the time on that website. The "trolls" on the forums there are pretty rediculous. They'll say they have played the maps and give out all the info on the perks, weapons, etc RIGHT after any trailer/preview is released and its always BS. It could be true but i really doubt it

It could be BS as I see a lot of it over there but like I said the details he gives seems pretty legit but he can be just a very clever troll as well. We will all see on August 23.

The trolls are getting smarter!!!!! Run for your life!!

Haha but seriously guys lets stop wondering :) its coming out just after a week !!