ray gun origins.

selectyeti89

I know alot of people think that maxis created the ray gun but I dont think so. The reason why I say this is because I was playing five and nixon said, I new the aliens were real, and on kino a minute ago I got the ray gun as nikolai and he says, this comes from space, no? I think we will learn alot more about the ray gun in moon. Also go easy on me if this makes no sense because this is my first post relating to the story. :D

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The ray gun was created my Dr Maxis, its says so in the terminal

***TOP SECRET***

***LEVEL 1 CLEARANCE EYES ONLY***

***DER RIESE "SERVANT" SAMPLE A00359***

What follows is a sample from the Der Riese project "Datenbediensteter" (translated: DATA SERVANT).

Sample was acquired from CIA asset based out of Vozrozhdeniya in the Soviet Union and is translated from its original German below:

***SERVANT ENTRY A00359***

*Ray Gun summary:

*Prototype developed by Doctor Ludwig Maxis.

*Origin Der Riese Facility.